Miniriders.com 2014 Ride Weekend March 15-16

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well how's that!!!!! 45per person.... x's that by 12... $540 all up.....AWESOME!!!!!!!!! check in at 10am Saturday, have the night over... check out at 2pm...on Sunday.... she said she would gimme a call about restaurant/bar, they would open it if no else goes....
Now the rooms..... 3 rooms.... between us all..... and 4 bathrooms.... ??
we will have to meet up at the front area and they'll run us down on safety stuff and what not.. sat...
If someone drops out... we will have to make up for their head....
one more thing to add.. do you want to go up Friday morn.... go home Sunday Arv?????

OHH get a camelbak aswell..!!! :p

Last edited:
So can you give us a list of whos coming?

Like i was gonna bring up a few mates. But i dunno if thats possible?

Facepalm. Thanks mate

So can i bring 3 other mates to bump it to 15 people?

Awesome job dude.

Going to be a sweet weekend. Looking forward to it.

Will have some prizes and things to give away on the night as well.

I reckon Grego and Styv might be keen as well. If not I will drag them along. haha

What happens if we have like 20?

I have a MR bank account we can use so people can pay up front.

That way if you don't turn up you get no refund. Easy done.

Let just wait for a week and get some exact numbers before doing anything else.

For any interstaters that would like to come down for this event, PM me and Miniriders will help.

Date is now locked in for the 15th and 16th of March.

Cmon Phil and Zwebx, RIDE50's, you have all looked at the thread. Commit and come out for an awesome weekend of riding. :)

Let's get the whole brotherhood in on this one and have a sick weekend and show everyone how big mini's are!!!

Let just wait for a week and get some exact numbers before doing anything else.

For any interstaters that would like to come down for this event, PM me and Miniriders will help.

Date is now locked in for the 15th and 16th of March.

lol, i'll give the nice lady a ring, not next week but the following as I'm going hunting/4wd soooo.... :p
if i get my sh** together on that monday... i'll ring her!!
Plenty of time to get ready!!

Hey Brooksy,

Can you put this on facebook so we can drum some more numbers up?

Cheers.

Cmon Phil and Zwebx, RIDE50's, you have all looked at the thread. Commit and come out for an awesome weekend of riding. :)

Let's get the whole brotherhood in on this one and have a sick weekend and show everyone how big mini's are!!!
Id love to come, my new shivers need a axle (have one sourced too) and the 125 thats in it has no 3rd gear so i am re-building the 155 (nothing special just budget with the tb head of cause)
so i cant...
unless maybe i bring a big bike (rm 125)

Or im willing to help you out Zac with a bike

If not dude your more than welcome to use my 2nd LXR.
Im keen for that Thanks motorman :)
Yeah im in I have my bike learners and am going for my p's in 2 days if i pass i should be fine to come up (i have a car)
If i dont then i will have to see about getting a bike on the road or borrowing a mates
Will bring gopro hd camera to film all the action

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back