Miniriders FOTM Winner Stickers

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASR Rider

Reaction score
hey guys i reckon MR should do a sticker or sumthing cheap for fity of the month winners and post it out to us that would be mad and it would get mr out there on nice bikes... i did this in like 5 mins but its just a concept i spose
FOTMWINNERSTICKER.jpg

Cheers, ASR

it's a good idea but i'm not sure if the owner would fund it
plus somone would have to run it and post em and stuff

but as i say good idea

it's up to miniriders

if only i had a bke that would win fotm lol
but i recon thats a geat idea, but just change the font of fotm, i cant read it. lol

problem with doing these types of thigns is the funding. everyone wants something for nothing. think of the cost involved, sure it might only be $10-20 to have a A5 page of stickers made up(just guessing prices buggered if i know) then there is the cost of postage(50c per mnth) another $6. then the whinge factor, my bikes heaps better than xx bike. i deserve the sticker not xx.

If Rob was to ask each member to contribute to a miniriders fund(which he HAS NOT ASKED) would you do it!? personally i think a MR fund would be a good idea, server upgrades, stickers, hell we could get coffee mugs done!

if non contributing members had no acsess to pictures, sig lines, classifieds, voting, etc it would segregate the forum into those dedicated to MR and those just 'along for the ride' its certainly worth thinking about and if anyone has suggestions please, there is a thread titled: What do YOU want!??? throw it up in there, or PM Rob(miniriders) with your thoughts!

I think a $5. yearly MR membership would be great.. certainly keep those xd351's and imbacks at bay.. :D

my 0.02c anyway... what do you reckon!?

i agree, i would pay, this site is great, but it could be huge, we should make it the biggest in Aus, get it noticed and races and events ect.

i think its a good idea, but i hate doing that sort of thing lol. but yea the money should go towards some more community things, like advertising, merchandise/give aways ect. really let the mini crowd know were here.

Sounds like an idea but how do you ban a dick thats paid his money.Gunna have to write up a set of rules to agree to before joining, set up a payment system, make the site secure to stop hackers. Just a few things to think about and someones got a lot of extra work to do

Just make it so miniriders accepts donations and in your Avatar or whatever where it has your posts and stuff make it so it says "Donating Member"

Who is the owner anyways?does he participate on the forum or just a fundee?

"miniriders" is the owner and his name is Rob

wrong kingo is our admin
the guy that owns miniriders also owns oz minimoto
so it's rob that puts the idea's to the owner for aproval
but i havn't see rob for a couple of days
he might have gone awol

Latest posts

Back