Miniriders graphic kit survey

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) Have you ever purchased an aftermarket graphics kit for any motorcycle?
Yes, many

2) Do you feel that graphic kits on all bikes are an effective way to protect your bikes plastics and change the look of your bike?
O yeah

3) Do you feel that graphic kits are an effective way to promote different organisations while protecting your motorcycle?
proberly

4)Would the overall design of a graphics kit attract your purchase compared to a kit that featured more established organisations or brands regardless of the kit design?
Yes

5) Does the number of pieces in a graphic kit influence your decision?
no, shroud is all that matters

6) Are you a member of the Miniriders.com.au website and forum?
i think so

SPECIFIC QUESTIONS (Miniriders members only) (Yes/No)

1) Would you ever consider purchasing a Miniriders based graphics kit?
i'd be the first

2) Would this decision be made based solely on design rather than price within reason?
a nice design would be good, but i'd run it not matter what cost or how daggy it was

3) Have you ever purchased from a Miniriders website sponsor such as Mpe, Mso etc?
No, but will always go there first

BROAD QUESTIONS (Yes/No)

1) Have you ever purchased an aftermarket graphics kit for any motorcycle?
Yes

2) Do you feel that graphic kits on all bikes are an effective way to protect your bikes plastics and change the look of your bike?
Yes

3) Do you feel that graphic kits are an effective way to promote different organisations while protecting your motorcycle?
Yes

4)Would the overall design of a graphics kit attract your purchase compared to a kit that featured more established organisations or brands regardless of the kit design?
Yes

5) Does the number of pieces in a graphic kit influence your decision?
No

6) Are you a member of the Miniriders.com.au website and forum?
Yes

SPECIFIC QUESTIONS (Miniriders members only) (Yes/No)

1) Would you ever consider purchasing a Miniriders based graphics kit?
Yes

2) Would this decision be made based solely on design rather than price within reason?
No

3) Have you ever purchased from a Miniriders website sponsor such as Mpe, Mso etc?
No

Latest posts

Back