Miniriders Graphic / Sticker Kit Poll For Production!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What graphics should be used for production?

• Mulisha graphics (Design 1) - CRF50

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Spite graphics (Design 2) - CRF50

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Blitz graphics (Design 3) - Crf50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flames graphics (Design 4) - Crf50

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Pace graphics (Design 5) - Crf50 / and or Klx110

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Pride graphics (Design 6) -Crf50

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Pace graphics ( Design 7) - Klx110 / and or Crf50

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • None , I do not like any of these designs !

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • you are on the mark but they need some touch up

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

unit_mx

Reaction score
Sorry about another thread regarding the graphics , but now is the time to vote for the graphics you wish to have produced on a commercial basis. The more orders for one graphic the cheaper!! So the goal of this pole is to identify the most popular graphic. Vote up kids, dont hold back!

*Images need to be full size for clarity purposes hence have not been rescalled. Sorry if it takes a while to load up it is non intentional. I have croped the images for quicker upload of images.

Last edited:
tough decision between mulisha and pride

The Mulisha is bloody mad.. if you could buy that sticker kit ( and if it fit on my bike) i would so buy it =D

And do you desgin then 'Unit Mx' and make em?

Yeh I agree DDR200 mate , I would love to do 2. Just comes down to who's willing to buy them and how many orders are taken.

I am going to do a klx110 pride kit for sure , give me a few weeks and ill put some up!
Thanks for all your feedback , its much appreciated. It all helps make better graphics

alright digga
lookin good
but do me a favor
take the .com.cu out of the aussie pride graphic and chuck my name there in red
let me see what it looks like if it's a go i'll take it

also do one without the .com.au and leave it blank it would look heaps better

as for the klx graphics the pace kit looks sic as
do us all a favor see if you can rig them for a crf kit and you will have a winner

very well done

No worries bro , ill see how I go. I kinda like the .com.au in it , gives it some flavour haha

Obviously I will refine the graphics much more once they are ready for production at the moment they are just rough designs of the final product. The photo shopping on to those bikes are a little sketchy but you get the impression

yeah the .com bit is a bit out of place i reckon

but you might be right being the guru and all it might look wierd with notihng there

good goin anyway

cant wait to see my name there ha

and yeah the custom is gunna cost i know

its soo hard to choose, id take either mulisha or the pride graphic in KLX.
theres one thing i dont like on the pride graphics, those spikes coming out of the roos back, it just looks strange. But other than that its mad!

between mulisha, spite and pride for me! id buy all of them!
but i think its gonna go to mulisha!

Last edited:
The pride is nice.. but i like the mulisha. If you took out the spikes from the roo's back it would look better.. it kinda looks out of place..

Just some Constructive Criticism =D

hey unit, i think we have our 2 themes for mass production, mulisha and pride seem to be the way to go.
lets hope they get cheap :D

those pride graphice FTW!!! ther mad.. got my vote!

edit: who put all their time into making these desgns?

Last edited:
I designed all the graphics , created the logo's ,brushes and template. Its for my Design and tech major. Thanks for all your support , it looks like producing 2 sets of graphics is the way to go

Latest posts

Back