miniriders members

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berlina304

Reaction score
8 members, 104 guests. Guests if you read this, sign up and join an awesome minibike thread/ forum. I have been a member since 2008 and I have had s#17 loads of entertainment and great general advice. Please sign up and support mini's.

this the right thread tom? u totally confused me there

bumping this thread again,

i see there are 70 odd members online right now, and 678 guests
this site doesn't bite, sign up now and join in the fun.
there is so much information here, and a heap of helpful members too that'll go out of their way to help you.
i've been a member here for 2 years, and love the site, there is always something new happening......

if you want you can use me as a referance too, lol
http://www.miniriders.com/member.php?u=15166

see you in the introductions section,

cheers, craig

Defianatly, the thing that stands out from the other minibike forums is we don't care what mini you ride or how ever silly to you your question may seem. This site is 100%dedicated to miniriders and minibikes. I dare you to give it a go and register as a user, you will make a lot of friends that you will feel closer to than some you have known for a while, and you don't even have a clue what they look like. There's even a section for the ladies and girls, solely dedicated to the female side which is overlooked on other forums. :)

I second that what both you guys have said this is a great forum with heaps of information it as helped me many times. Once you become a member you wish you done it earlier like Mick said above you make lots of friends and become part of the miniriders family.

Nah come guys tell the truth. This place is crap and full of a holes.

Alright kidding. Probably the best forum I'm registered to

Nah come guys tell the truth. This place is crap and full of a holes.

This.... Too all the people thinking of signing up, DONT, this place is the worst place on earth and if you do sign up you will be inviting vampires into you houses (just like in that sparkly twilight movie) and in turn they will eat your souls, or possibly just stand there and sparkle, either way it wont be a good thing. SO TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE THINKING OF SIGNING UP, DONT OR HILLZ WILL LOVE YOU AND NOBODY WANTS THAT!!

(I may be lying and slightly exaggerating in what i said above, as we all know vampires don't sparkle, also you should sign up and stop being lurking bums....)

Latest posts

Back