MINIRIDERS T-SHIRT desighn poll!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what one is the best??

• geezus18

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • pittn

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • wardya

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • wardya 2

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • mickalomanic

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thanks mate...i rekkon theyre all good i just hope this actually happens! im doing year 12 photography so that kinda helps the skills
:)

Geezus man, yours is sick but i think the bottom one should take the win.. :D

nah wat u talkin bout fool lol..his doesnt even have a back...whats a shirt without a back! lol, . i agree its good but its a bit plain IMO..i like shirts to make an impression but not be too crowded

ohh and BTW i didnt mean votes for ME but just votes in general for this poll (shit al voted for taday)

Dw geezus, we all love your shirt design! :D

you better..or ill smash all of you! IM BETTER THAN EVERYONE so vote for me dammit..'im soo freakin pissed!' lol. anyways yea vote for me MO FO's!
u should look at the shirt i made for my site in my business thread thingy..its fully sik ulerrr

Dude, LOL.. Your getting really cut up about this t shirt thing.. who cares?
LOL

its all good i was just stuffing around lol, i was being sarcastic but you didnt pik it up lol! :)

I got the sarcasm dw, but its how you initially said your going to smash us if we dont vote for you then you kept going on about it O: that frightened me...

i kno im a scitso crazy bitch! haha :) i take that all back because i kno you will all smash me ;)

Hahaha too true! One punch from me and you'd be on the floor crying like a lil bitch or you would be knocked out :D!

hey guys just another idea, i know its late but i'm psyched on the idea of shirts, so here's another one for thought....once again i dont know how to have it on the screen so here's the link.... i also posted this in the other thread....

Attachments

• miniriders t shirt 2.jpg
    miniriders t shirt 2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 389
Woah dude! That rocks my socks. Your so good at making shirts

hey guys i appreaciate all the ccomments you left for my shirt :(

ABSOLUTLY NONE!

and personally I dont blame you :D

hey guys love the designs but are we going to have any sizes for us chicks??? or do we get the mens????

WTF i go away for a couple of days and we are already polling.. shit ay. i didnt even get my design in.. oh well

Latest posts

Back