MINIRIDERS T-shirts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i rekkon it would look good with the mso logo on the arms..and then yeah the miniriders logo on the front with www above and .com.au below and on the bac a siloutted mini...haha and also the aussie minis logo on the arm :p

I like the idea, not in white though, It is also a good idea to have some of the sponsors on the shirt, they could throw some moolah towards the actual purchasing of the shirts as well as the printing, as they will be getting there name out there...
what about a silhouetted mini bike in black on a brown shirt, the same as the web site, with miniriders across the sillouette, again the same as it is written on this site. motospeed-OZ across the shoulders on the back. ESD on the arm band... or vice-versa... but the spono's would need to contribute for the free advertising.
What do you Sponsors of this site think??????

What do you Sponsors of this site think??????

We think it's a great idea and are more than happy to help out, it's a great advertising avenue for Miniriders & sponsors. Once you've come up with the design just email us as we now have an actual logo, new banner, sticker design etc which won't be "out there" until the new shipment in 4-6 weeks but I can provide it earlier to the designers/printers.

Thanks for the opportunity,
Linda

Linda you are a farkin rebel

Heres Mine:
rofl-1.jpg

It's got my vote.

sounds great i think the shit should definantly be black white woudnt look right or we could have both

lets think here people...if we have a white shirt and we go riding it will look like crap after the first ride..if its black theres no dramas (what you cant see wont hurt you) this also applies to socks lol..every time i come back from riding my socks are stuffed lol. anyway id love to make a design. ive been doing it with a pen on paper but ill make a good one on flash or sumthin tomorrow night and post it up....maybe get all the designs together after a month and have a poll on the favourite!
black is the ew white! lol

Hi Guys,

The less colours the better as it's cheaper to print, our current banner costs an absolute bomb as it's a 4 colour print. Our new one is simple & only 2 colour print (or 1 colour if black isn't counted as a colour???).

Why Sid am I a rebel??? is it because I won't show you our logo??

Iam in the print industry, (iam a print machinist)

dunno whos organising this, but id be more than happy to get a trade price for these shirts, i dont actually do the shirts otherwise i would have done the printing for sponsorship, but i can get them done at trade prices,

to keep costs down, and allow people to order a few, id suggest sticking with black shirts with white print, cause done right black/white shirts can be made to look awesome,

its not the amount of colours you use that make a shirt look good, its how you use what you have got,

Cheers Paul

mem mem mierrrr.... it's not all about you benox... LOL

just play'n, sorry must of miss'd it.

do you really want to be known as a mini rider out in public? Kind of embarrising! But i Guess theres all sorts of shit getting around on tshirts these days....

us mini bike riders don't care what the general public think of us riding little bikes we say it loud n proud (fish face)

this is a mad idea lol, I agree with benox and hillz just make it plain, just the logo, thats all we need

I'm all for it...
As long as its black...
I can get em printed if no one else has the hook ups...

It would be sick if it went big, we started making helmets.. Jerseys.. Boots,, Haha, I'm thinking too far forward with the 20cents im raising each night from hillz.. Ill donate some money towards the cause!!

Latest posts

Back