MINIRIDERS T-shirts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah def will make it cheaper, but you have 3 or 4 print points on that shirt,

for a shirt like tat all in white print is gonna be around $20 each, but youll need to get atlest 50 shirts to get it down to that price,

so someone is gonna have to cover the initial $1000-1500 cost

or everyone could just put in an order..with a receipt or sumthin and transfer their 20 or so buks into the person who is actually getting the shirts made for us and then once in send them out?

Guys before going to any great ferrot consider Rob and Scotts thoughts on the idea on you making "desginer shirts" etc.. Maybe its best to start with something like stickers or similar, posters are good as they can be stuck at bike shops.. throw any ideas you have past Rob (miniriders) before making any thing to dramatic..

But a tops idea!:D

yeah i woulda thought they would of had a say in this by now...i tried the stickers thing..but no replies soooooooooo

yeah geezus it could be done like that,

thing with shirts is, you cant just say order 10 today, than ring up and say you want another 5 tomorrow, it doesnt work like that, well it does, but those shirts will cost ya $50 plus each,

to get the price down to say $25 (cost price) your gonna have to order say 50 or 100 shirts, the more shirts you order the lower the unit price is,

the printer will want payment on pickup, and even 50% on order,

so unless someone was keen on risking a few 1000 bucks, only way itll work is, get 50 people to pay there money into a account, than go and order shirts after all the money has been collected!

IMO this is fraught with danger, tshirts are really something left to organisations where the Boss/owner of the website pays to get 50 shirts done, than he sells them out, so he covers the initial costs, cost doing it by people sending money in is lots of work IMO and dangerous,

goodluck though with it, (your gonna need it lol)

yeah same...ANYTHING aswell cost like 30 buxs for an a page full of stickers!!!! (1mx1m) u can cram as much on as you want and whatever you want!

yeah i see where your coming from maybe get a list going of who wil DEFINATLY buy a shirt. So far i have 3 people (including myself)

haha it all depends on how many people are gonna buy them (100 people=20 bucks..most likly). i can make mad dodgey ones with that shit you iron and it prints onto fabric lol

cause if you wanted say 10 shirts done properly (screen printed) the screen alone is gonna cost a few hundred, so even at cost price you already at 20 each,

thats why you need the numbers, 50 shirts is cosidered fairly small run, but an order of 50 shirts would get the cost down to around $14-20 each,

i could do a BLACK shirt, WHITE print, a "A5 size logo on front" and A4 size logo on back" for $14 each for 50, (cost price for me)

gotta rember blank bonds shirts are like 8 buck each to start with,

im thinking we should start abit smaller like stickers and posters etc. i can get stickers done real cheap
we can hav both lol... i would buy both alot of stickers n 2 t-shirts... 20 bucks is a bloody cheap T-shirt so if u really hav to u can bumo the price up abit... but i think alot of pple will buy them...if this T-shirt turns out sik n enough pple buy we could make more and different lookin

just thought id put my opinion in.

i think the t-shirt idea is awesome. id buy one. im all for this idea, but if your going to do it id suggest you just get some designs and poll them and pick the best one and print them out. dont just sit there talking about it. :D

Matty

Find a supplier/or someone who prints the t shirts.. Find out how much its going to cost per t shirt.. Get people to order a t shirt each or however many they want then go to printers and get them done :D

i know its pretty late in the game but i had another idea which i thought you guys mite like, its just basic, but you know add the web adress on the back and the MSO bit and stuff but yeh once again idont know how to put it up so here's another link

Attachments

• miniriders t shirt 2.jpg
    miniriders t shirt 2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back