modding up my pitpro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh, r u lookin 2 make it look better or 2 strengthen it or 2 make it perform better?

I've been chasing a set of tag bars but can't get any so far. Are they def. the mini play bars? They have three bends for mini's. And the big question is did you score them in OZ?

it just says TAG X5 on the bars I got them in oz just wandered into a bike shop and they were hanging on the rack so I don't know the bend or anything sory I can't be much help:(

just wondering, why would one want to change the front 14" rims to a 12"

Iv'e heard for racing it makes it turn quicker just a bit of experimenting

It changes the handling alot!! You can corner alot better for a start.

hey they had them in a honda shop. Terra moto dealers can order the bars in

it just says TAG X5 on the bars I got them in oz just wandered into a bike shop and they were hanging on the rack so I don't know the bend or anything sory I can't be much help:(

I'd say they are the 170mm high 'mini play' bars.

If anyone knows or spots a set of these I'd be real grateful if ya let me know where. I specifically want a black set with a blue TAG barpad.

ask yourself if the bike turns quick enough as it is before changing wheels.... its also going to be less stable, and they aint exactly rock solid even with a 14" front... having decent forks helps that a lot tho... stockys flex like cheese sticks

Hey grant where did you get ur stand from and how much if ya dont mind me asking??? looks tough as nuts man;) i want one..

nice. i like them pegs how much did they cost you buddy? and do you have a link of were you got them from.

thanks

That looks awsome, get a pic of the whole bike!

You beat my score in "escape form castle of doom"!!! :mad: hahhaha

DSC00330.jpg

the stand is made by universal here is a link
http://www.ballards.cc/ProductDetails/93/MONOCOQUE-STAND

I bought the pegs at a local bike shop but you can get something similar from epic sports ( look after a site sponsor) but they needed a bit of grinding to fit my bike properly also had to make spacers for the front of the peg mounts so that they would sit flat.
Thanks again for all the positve feedback I'm already planning my next modification.

Looks pphat!!! Thats a really good bike now that you replaced the crummy parts!

whats so bad about the stock ones..my ones are fine..its just my rear that has shit itself... only the bushings though..

yer i use milk crates.. but i might just buy one of those cheap ebay stands

Nah stock ones are so bad, I bottom out on most jumps unless I land backwheel heavy, I hear the forks go CRACK when I bottom out.

Latest posts

Back