modding up my pitpro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
myne are good as, quite stiff... and i sure do jump bigger than those pallets lolz

yeah I don't like my forks everytime i land they go CRACK I'm considering some marzocchi's(fake?) of ebay I mean its a $900 bike I dont wanna spend too much more it's just hard to stop I had the sme problem with my RMZ.
Oh well everyone needs a hobby.

fastace or marzocchi's are fine

make sure its not the head stem bearings going crack because they are too loose

they are a great fork for the money, can adjust them to your liking and hold up well, make sure you get the as-02 not the as-03 as the 03 are heaps softer and more prone to bottoming out

Nah Ive never found the headstem bearings go crack but you sure do feel them when you land, they make more of a quite hollow sound than a crack, the crack from bottoming out is much louder.

the only crack i hear is when im jumping 30 odd foot off a hill at a local park that has a flat landing... and the bak bit of my front guard hits the oil cooler and cracks... but my forks hold up fine..i would get piks but i cant ride at that park anymore because i have been chased by the cops twice and wenever the old farts next door hear a bike the go skitz and bring out their cordless phone and show us that they are dialling 000... lmao.. take a look at the bak of my front guard to see what i mean

100_1909.jpg

Last edited:
How is it possible for the front guard to hit the oil cooler??? Its not, I think its your forks.

that makes less sense flarry...look carefully at my front mud guard... now look at the part behind the bottom clamp.. there is a piece missing... this part of the guard hits my oil cooler on landing... i even sore it fly about ten meters to the side of me upon landing

What Flarry is saying is how can the guard hit the cooler when it doesn't move with the suspension maybe its your wheel hitting it?

yer true...guess i just got owned:D but anyways my forks are fine cpz thats the only thump/crack/slam that i hear.. so it must be my wheel hitting it...

I meant wheel hitting guard not cooler
what do you weigh KTMkid i'm pushing 80 kilos so i'm not suprised I bottom the forks out

It is, look at it, the wheel cant hit the oil cooler its too far away, isnt that obvious to you? :rolleyes:

we are talking about the wheel hitting the guard, isnt that obvious to you:rolleyes: and i weigh 60kg

Yeah can the wheel actually hit the guard before it bottomes out or is the crack from the bottom of the forks hitting the hub? It would make sence if its from hitting the guard because my guard is cracked right above the wheel.

yes the wheel can hit the guard before it bottoms out.

Latest posts

Back