Money you have blown!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geezus18

Reaction score
ok lets see what people have wasted their money on only to find it stuffs up or is a POS!
ill start:
1) WARHAMMER lol
2) bought a $100 RC plane off ebay and it got obliterated the first day i tried it...steering wires (left and right )fell out and it was heading for some big arse trees so i made it go upwards and then it stalled and came down the other side of the trees and smashe don the road lol!
3) POK'E'MON cards YEWWWWWW

~ok im done now you~

ohh and forgot 20 cents on BENOX for that night of terror..wont be tricked into that again (fool me 10 times shame on you..fool me 11 shame on me :p)

1.Pokemon cards
2. Magic cards
3. Yu-gi-oh cards
4. My first motorbike
5. RC Hovercraft machine.. I got it for christmas as my main present.. I took it outside since its a hovercraft thing it had like an air inflated bottom.. It went over a pin or something and blew up so.. Thats just about the biggest waste of my money besides all of the above :D

Are you serious you baught those stupid cards??

My first bike was an overpriced poo cart.

AFL CARDS!!!
i spent liek 300 bucks on em last year! lol
heaps of junk, about 10 remote control things, rc plane for like $200, rd mustang $150, hovercraft $50, monster truck rc car $150, i blew ALOT of cash, lmao

Are you serious you baught those stupid cards??

My first bike was an overpriced poo cart.

Yep, I also got into footy cards, Harry potter cards.. any fkn cards that were released i seemed to collect.. Oh yeah I went through a phase of tazos.. I spent about 400 bux in total on countless packets of chips.. Most of the time I got the tazo and threw the chips away

VT commodore wagon, Paid $22000, still goes well, but is a piece of shit.

vt-commodore-longchamp.jpg

Pegleg, is your piece of crap like that? If so it isnt a piece of crap lol

spent about 200 bucks on warhammer lol i dont even use em and i dont wanna be seen in teh shop

i cant really say i hav wasted money on anythin except food lol but thats still not a waste...i use evrythin i buy/get lol

vt-commodore-longchamp.jpg

Pegleg, is your piece of crap like that? If so it isnt a piece of crap lol

It has different wheels, Mine look better I recon, and of course it's a diff colour.

the biggest wast of money was probably my pushy.
off ebay ofcourse - BAD MOVE!
it is apparently made for 'downhill'.
i took it on some light downhills and bent my forks, buckled my back wheel and got a flat. plus my gears are rooted and a pedal got locked up and unscrewed itself a million times. my 'disc brakes' are SHIT! couldnt stop me if i was about to hit a tree.
PIECE OF CRAP!
lol.

oh and the suspension dont work. the back spring is hard as a brick and my forks dont work properly. they just bottom out and thats it.
GAYYY!

I have a highly modded TLR street bike and a GSXR for racing ...

... I don't want to think about the money I'm not getting back from them!

A friend of mine came over a few weeks ago. I stood by the GSXR race bike, opened my wallet, and proceeded to throw money at it. My mate looked confused, but caught on to the joke. Racing sucks your budget dry. There's always ongoing costs like fuel, tyres, oil, maintenance etc. then there's the engine work, dyno time, track fees, race fees, shed hire etc etc. Then if you crash, as often as I do, there's the repairs to your leathers, or replacement of gear, broken parts etc.

Argh ... I'm getting depressed again ... !?!

ROFL, Pitten you just owned your bike!

Latest posts

Back