More power/speed?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyunt

Reaction score
I know this has prob been asked before but i can not find any thing!

So....

I have a an Atomik Pro x (ducar engine and Mukuni Craby) and i want to give it more power and speed! how do i go about doing this?

take off the mufller tip that might give it a lil bit more power or speed but it will make it a hell of a lot louder

no id rather upgrades cos i live near people! :D

this HAS been answered before.. and in detail.... a quick run down... SEARCH button.. then try typing: faster,topspeed, gearing, or sprockets... then 140conversion.. lol.

smaller sprocket would help with top speed

what about low end power, to get up to the modded high end power stated before?

big bore kits, cams, gearing, exhaust, they all add HP.
it all depends on the size of ur wallet!

The cheapest and probaly the easiest way to get more speed is to change the rear sprocket. My bike orginally had a 47 tooth sprocket and while it was good for hills it had no top speed. So I changed it to a 37 tooth sprocket and it is heaps quick now. Just make sure when buying one all the meausrements are correct cus even a mm off and it dont fitt. Good luck

put nitrous in! nah jks, i hav seen ppl do it tho, whacky guys, they fully screwed the engine! i would say stuff liek a smaller sprocket, exhaust, big bore and shit like that, wat speed will it get now ((APROX*))

rlly depends how much u wonna pay! if ur loaded than u can get ur bike FLYING

i have the lastest atomik prox out with the better hubs and better rear sproket and so forth. ive had a orion agb29 with the bigger sprokets and i can say that my prox with the 37tooth rear sproket eats it. so first u should start with a 37 rear sproket then once you get that sorted buy an IRK (inner rotor kit) then your bike will be flying with just lest then $150 spending on it.. have fun
cheers
PJ

i have the lastest atomik prox out with the better hubs and better rear sproket and so forth. ive had a orion agb29 with the bigger sprokets and i can say that my prox with the 37tooth rear sproket eats it. so first u should start with a 37 rear sproket then once you get that sorted buy an IRK (inner rotor kit) then your bike will be flying with just lest then $150 spending on it.. have fun
cheers
PJ

IRK for less than $150 ?? are you talking about the Chinese copy one? Kitaco IRK costs about $500

Port match the inlet on the head to the gasket size. And the inlet manifold where it meets the carby. This is way out on these bikes and makes a big difference in power and smoothness of running. It takes about 30 mins with a short round file with only pulling off the manifold. Just stuff a rag in the port to catch all the shavings.Then blow them out before removing the rag. Just a gentile lead in will work. Trust me its the go. You will be surprised at the difference.

Hey, best and easiest way to achieve more power would to be to raise the compression. You can do this easily by putting a high compression piston with a high dome in. While doing that,you could bore it out abit more to increase displacement. Just remember, as the piston size gets bigger, you don't need as big of a dome on the piston to get high compression.

If you have a Pro X (Ducar) then you can use the same big bore kits as the LIFAN 120cc kits. Just make sure you have the "54x54" Ducar and not the new "56.5 x 49.5" ducars..So, check the stroke..If you have the Ducar which is 54x54, you should be able to safely bore the stock cylinder out to 56mm which will give you 133cc...

These pistons can be found at www.akunar.com..just ask for the lifan piston range with the 14mm wrist pin..

Hope i helped.

Latest posts

Back