Morey's Oil Stabiliser in my 4 stroke bike??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zongshen fury

Reaction score
Hello again,
Just a quick question,
I was wondering if anyone know's if it's ok to use Morey's Oil Stabiliser in a normal chinese 250cc bike? The stuff does such a good job in my car engine and gearbox i would really like to use it in both my bikes(using the recomended percentage to oil mix) but was wondering if it is safe to use? My bike uses the 1 oil for the motor + gearbox, It gives a mix percentage for motorcycles on the back of the bottle but wasent sure if that was for 4 stroke bikes using the same oil for the gearbox, all it sais is "motorcycles"10%-15% ratio..Im sure this oil additive would do as the bottle states and make the motor run alot cooler and make the oil work so much better...But would rather make sure it was safe to use first...i have put a little bit in my last oil change and it seem to make it run and sound a whole lot better and that was only like 10-20ml(estimite),A lot under the recomended amount.
I think if it is ok to use i will definitly use it in both my bikes on every oil change and im sure the motor will last a lot longer..seems it does such a noticably good diffrence in every car iv seen it used in, especialy mine!
Thankyou again for your help.

Attachments

• Moreys-HD-Oil-Stabilizer-1l.jpg
    Moreys-HD-Oil-Stabilizer-1l.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 5
with the bike not sure if it will eat the clutch or not but i do know that as youre oil gets thicker it is harder for the crank to splash throught it resulting in more engine strain

i tried it in a brock once that developed a tick to help quiten it down while i saved for the rebuild bad mistake

that engine is still in block form ten years later it did quiten it down ......so i couldnt here the damage that was being done and for the last ten years it whisper quite wrapped up under the bench haha

long story short i would not use any oil or petrol addatives

i use it for engine assembly lube and in my ride on mower because it has a death rattle (works good for tht)

i wouldnt be mixing it in the oil as i really dont think the clutch will last..

and on a side note, there will be no performance increase from making your oil thicker or using this additive.

and it wont change the way the engine sounds except maybe quiet down the rattles.

Latest posts

Back