Most expensive thing you own!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shell74 thinks her buggy is the most expensive thing she owns, She has a $9400 wheelchair and a $18,000 dollar communication device and $10,000 worth of walking frames and a page turner cost $4,500.

i had a feeling shell was your little mate
she is very clever
and yeah her buggy (if it's hers and not on loan) is probably worth just as much as you dad
i know the time i spend with my son on the bike is absolutly pricless
so i think i can understand where she's coming from

to the rest stop putting prices on your most expencive items because money doesn't define a rich person it what you do with the money you have that makes you rich
i think we all should take a leaf from cassa's book he does everythng he can to make is daughters lifestyle the best it can be
even at the cost of his and his wife life's and hobby's
it makes some of the things we do and worry about day to day very very petty

hats off

Last edited:
ewwwww Stick has a general store.... Jess use to work at one of those are u one of those sleeze boss's?

i had a feeling shell was your little mate
she is very clever
and yeah her buggy (if it's hers and not on loan) is probably worth just as much as you dad
i know the time i spend with my son on the bike is absolutly pricless
so i think i can understand where she's coming from

to the rest stop putting prices on your most expencive items because money doesn't define a rich person it what you do with the money you have that makes you rich
i think we all should take a leaf from cassa's book he does everythng he can to make is daughters lifestyle the best it can be
even at the cost of his and his wife life's and hobby's
it makes some of the things we do and worry about day to day very very petty

hats off

i know what ur saying mate. my dad devotes most of his time, effort, money etc to me and ma bro and we have some good priceless times.......... plus the bad ones :rolleyes:

ewwwww Stick has a general store.... Jess use to work at one of those are u one of those sleeze boss's?

hahaha.. "would you mind if i payed you in gummy bears this week?"

CR125(for sale), 1975 leyland mini, 1971 leyland mini.

most expensive thing i own: My hydroponic Setup in my shed.

Apart from our Home it would have to be My 998.

or

My Husband, he looks after the bikes somewhat but he costs a fortune espcially when things come on special.

well it would be my hardtail:giant stp 2 05 model i have had it for a few years it cost me 1000 when i got it then spent around $800 on it.
and my pitbike agb29 which cost me $750 and have spent about $300.

my vl spent over $4000 than my pitty spent over $3000 but soon to spend all my money on lol a vt commy with a gto manaro body kits 20s and a sick sterio system.:)

Id have to say my, scooter, worth more than my moty lol

yea hahaha, it is worth like 10,000 though, the bloke i got it off just had a huge sh!t fit with it cause it wouldn't start, all it needed was a new fuse i think and a good service lol.

Latest posts

Back