Motard LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barnesd09

Reaction score
Has anyone ridden a Pitster Pro LXR with a motard setup on?
I'm looking at get or building a new bike and the LXR is looking like the weapon of choice, but I ride both dirt and bitumen?
You think it would be better than say a braaap maestro or an x4r style frame and suspension?

well if you have the money for an lxr i would definaetly go one over an x4r

Thanks Wogtaz! IT appears my question is answered!
That is one hell of an awesome bike!!
Who's is it?... yours?

Hell no! i wish lol

Some dude in Belgium .

If you got the money the Lxr would definitely be the choice .

Thats not to say the x4r wouldnt do a very good job

As nice as the LXRs are scrap that idea and get yourself a Motovert RX,then you can take motarding to the streets and be legal at the same time.

Yeah LXR I'm thinking! but Brad from Braaap Gave me his personal motard bike to race on the weekend at Warrnambool, And man, it is so quick in a straight line, I just need to learn how to corner better, but Its given me another bike to think about.
And Motovert, when the nationals come up to QLD or NSW it would be great to se you there racing too, see how the RX goes against everyone else, and try to convince me to get one, although I will never ever Ride on the road, the crap is just too god damn dangerous.

Yeah LXR I'm thinking! but Brad from Braaap Gave me his personal motard bike to race on the weekend at Warrnambool, And man, it is so quick in a straight line, I just need to learn how to corner better, but Its given me another bike to think about.
And Motovert, when the nationals come up to QLD or NSW it would be great to se you there racing too, see how the RX goes against everyone else, and try to convince me to get one, although I will never ever Ride on the road, the crap is just too god damn dangerous.

From what youve writtin above about cornering perhaps the LXR is a little out of your league just yet as cornering is pretty important when it comes to riding bikes,especially around a track.
Thanks for the invite to the nationals but im more interested in having fun on the road and thats the direction ive used in building up my bike,its definately not a purpose built race bike.

Just check out the head angle an geometry of the LXR. i ride motoverts in motard from and the difference in the 2008 and the 2009 Pro's is the frame geo (besides the 2009 runs the daytona 150).

i guess u'd pro have to know your stuff and be a quick rider to feel the difference.

with regard to Motard to dirt.

all i have setup is slightly different spacers for the dirt and tard wheels and then its as simple as a wheel change.

with vertmax and Ciniworx bringing their linkage susp. bikes here in the next few weeks i'd suggest holding off a bit and checking them out too.

last i heard thump*140 is getting a vertmax i believe and i'm getting the first Ciniworx out of the container so news and reviews should be quick in getting posted up here too.

I've been told my Ciniworx has the zhonger 175 already in it and i never asked if there are any coming with the 155.

Looks so mint! i want one but im poor :( try working at maccas and buy one of those haha

Latest posts

Back