Moto tires fit with 35mm Marzocchi front forks?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C70-TURBO

Reaction score
Im curious to know if anyone has fitted any supermoto tires on the 35mm Marzocchi forks. The guy at omicron I bought my front end from told me the street tires will only fit on the 32mm Mazocchis...but then again I find out more and more that he doesnt know what he talks about.. The forks came with half size carbon fiber fork gaurds, so im assuming those are for use with motard tires. Im having issues with my search of all the actual mini motard tires.
Question is what brand and size tires fit. The wheels omicron offers are 12”x 2.125” for $400..If anyone has any suggestions or other rim/tire setup please let me know. Thanks
-Chris

are you going to racing it or just plonking around? there are some great race slick tyres. this is one of my old bikes with marzocchi and sumo tyres. get the 2.15 for the front and a 2.5 or a 3.0 for the rear if you can.

MyMotovert020.jpg

MotovertPro07145.jpg
MotovertPro07153.jpg

and this current bike of mine has even thicker forks

KTM85withwheels009.jpg

The genuine crf50 marzocchi kit is alot different . i have seen it done , dont think you could go to wide with the tyre tho.

Latest posts

Back