moto vet RX road legal July 7th

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might look something like this, from this thread:-
http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/mini-chat/11368-blata-new-125cc.html

blatamotard125.jpg

I think its just going to be a normal dirt Motovert with blinkers, headlight, tail light etc... So you can legally ride in bush land and on road.

anyone know how tall the will be ? will they be the size of a 125cc pitbike or more like a yz125 2 smoke ?

Its going to look exactly like a regular vert just with lights. :rolleyes:

The "road ripper" by thumpstar was just a normal thumpy with lights, the only other difference was it had a slightly different set-up, with a tri-swingarm and stuff.

Dont know why people think they're going to have a different design. :rolleyes:

if they look like that pic i dont like it one bit an is gay as aids

but if it looks like a motovert just with lights mirror an so on id consider buying one but you would still need a motorcycle to ride it yeah?

i take it you mean a motorcycle license, u probably would because it is a 125, i don't know about other states but in sa it costs 300 bucks to get your bike license and that a bit steep just to ride a mini bike

i take it you mean a motorcycle license, u probably would because it is a 125, i don't know about other states but in sa it costs 300 bucks to get your bike license and that a bit steep just to ride a mini bike

Not really I'd say its well worth it, and you can ride other bikes aswell then.

Cant wait till I get my motorcycle license!

Well personally I m gonna stick to the root of pit bike sport, the whole idea of to have some funky looking pit bikes with headlights and what indicator is pointless. I mean how many of you guys here are have your very owned track place to muck around? If not then how long is it takes to reach out for one? Hour, 2 or 3 sometime could be even more, guess you gonna do just like I did to stripe up the bike and drive all the way up right? Look if that's the case r u guys honestly tell me you gonna ride that thing for.... let’s forget about hour or 2 lets say 30 mins on road to reach the track place? nah anh I dont think so or if our parents would had something to say about that.

Then guess some people might try to come back as they reckon it is good to have something hyper in the market just so our riders can be doing our jumps more convenient. That's true but just like Pitbike race in United States back 5 years ago. The whole idea is so excited because there are so many barriers from the gov and law yet that's exactly why we are so drowned to the sport, because everything is happening one step at a time, eventually we could have our own motard race like the one in LV here in Aus.

Inspired from all the ideas and ads of MOJO I sure think they are the leader in the market cuz they care to enhance the quality of the pitbike race as well as keep the excitement and sprites of the sport alive. Then now my question is why they changed by providing such thing in the market, or is that Business is Business start apply its face in the play instead of classic, work hard together and old school?

Last edited:
I have alot of tracks that require alot of onroad offroad sort of stuff and I ride on the road alot to get to another track and its often illegal to ride in bushland and stuff, people are missing the point, if I had one of these I wouldnt have to break the law all the time.

Being able to register bikes so that cops can't bust you for riding off road is a good idea - but if the bikes are still gunna be 4 speed for the road - that's sheer stupidity - who wants to ride a bike that's screaming its guts out to do the speed limit with car drivers getting cheesed off and blowing their horns at you !

For the street you'd need an overdrive 5 th for cruising without blowing the motor up .

if the bike is ligal and u aint breaking any laws y would u care if drivers r getting cheezed off just give them the finga lol

does any one know we will get any more in fo o the bike before its released or pics

whats going on with these ? any updates? ?

if the bike is ligal and u aint breaking any laws y would u care if drivers r getting cheezed off just give them the finga lol

rofl.

Yeah have these babys came out yet?

They sound alright. I wouldnd mind seeing a few of these around on the streets. People would be like what the? as you cruise past them.

If they don't come with a 5th gear the motor is gonna be straining all the time I rekon.

Latest posts

Back