motor verts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorvert 2010

Reaction score
motorverts what are they like would you buy one for a 1100 the pro one 125cc 2008 has not been ridden in like 15 mouths thanks are they up with the honda crf 50 bikes

cheers

have ya got some pics of it mate..

bit hard to go by your description as it could of been changed alot

hmm i can feel a china vs honda coming along, but yess from what iv heard/ read motovert is one of the better china bikes but no there never gunna be the same quality as a jap bike. im sure theres other people on here that can shed some light on your situation.
by the way welcome to MR (minirider)

yeah the motovert or basically any china bike is completely different to a honda crf50.. china bike is bigger and faster

may be bigger and faster but theres nothin like crusin round on a stock 50, take that any day over a china thumpa

thanks i will get same more info and a photo in the next few days thanks so the motoverts are still Chinese and dose any one own one how well do they last thanks

Yes they are China. i have had 3x motovert pro's and i rate them. they are faster and stronger than i crf50. if you hit jumps on a crf50 the way you would on a motovert, it will snap. i had a motovert pro 08 as well and wish i never sold it. it comes with orsum suspension and the best 125cc motor. post up a pic and ill tell you if it is a real 08 pro.

should look like this

MyMotovert020.jpg
MyMotovert013.jpg

they are faster and stronger than i crf50. if you hit jumps on a crf50 the way you would on a motovert, it will snap.

i've seen motoverts snap on crf50 jumps b4 mate lol but they r tough as fucckk i will admit they r a sick bike

the vert pro 08 is a sick bike one of the best chinas around i just wish they kept that suspension setup for the pro 09..

ive got the 08 pro as well, I don't think you can by a stock 125 that will be faster, they freaking hammer

China bikes can be very reliable if you look after it well, Over the years china bikes are progressing and being built better now than they use to. If you just look after it, it will serve you well.

I have a Pit Pro XR150 and i look after that extremely well and it kicks first time every time and runs like a champ :)

lol jono you over look after your bikes to the point where you airfillters dont last anytime at all haha but yer your bike runs well and i have to agree

yeah you can never compare a china bikes quality to a jap bike, things like the important bolts are a good start to replace with high tensile bolts, lock nuts and spring washers are the way to go .

Eg sprockets, discs and engine bolts etc..

but always check your bolts before you ride anyway, if i had a dollar for every time i found a bolt that came loose on my bike i would be a millionare

Haha so would i but ive replaced most of my bolts but theres just 1 engine bolt which always comes loose :( haha i have a atomic 160 reign bigfoot with dual exhausts and all that jazz and the bike is a champion all you need to do is keep up maintanace haha

If you can snap a Vert Pro 07 then ill pay for the hospital bill.

lol i smell a challenge, i'm not saying i could do it thats 4 sure i'm just saying no bike is unbreakable, give it 2 the whip industries boys i reckon with persistence they could do it haha

Latest posts

Back