MotorVert Vs MSO Elite

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamah

Reaction score
Ayy Everyone, ive been thinking, what does everyone think would be betta..

MSO elite - $2200

elite-lhs-lge.jpg

http://www.motospeed.com.au/index.p...ufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2

MotoVert 125cc - $2200

125_4.jpg

http://www.mojomotorcycles.com.au/125cc.php?PHPSESSID=d4c9e3f7c2a43b44a8a00e275dca58a7

Thanks alot Dreamah!!

mso..or if ya dont wanna spend that much grab a pitpro 138..haha

also the kick starter on the mso looks like it would take a big chunk of ure leg wit it if u aint carefull

hmm in would say the mso is beter value for money Im getting the motovert Pro with the outlaw motor soon but its a lot more $$$$$

i would go the mojo they look good and have a good reputation, also you can upgrade to a 140cc for 500 bucks when your ready for it.

motovert shits all ova the mso hahahhah easy pick the mojo man they are the goods

Why don't you enlighten us all sik-pj and tell us why the mojo is better. Maybe it's the pretty stickers. I would take the MSO all day every day.

go the mso mate looks better IMO and has all the extras as well.. ur just paying for the brand if u buy the mojo

The vert has better after sales support, other than the alloy frame or bling parts they are pretty much a very similar bike but the main thing that sets the mojo ahead is the GPX motor which is superior to the Lifan. Your money, your choice.

motovert over the mso anyday, hope the mso is much less as it looks like it should be...

Mmmm thanks Guys.. Just Confiirming some stuff as we speak... So when everything is confirm'd Ill tell you what i Chose one :D

You guys got to be joking. That vert is a very similar bike to a pitpro 'cept for
the Jailing engine. Same frame, hubs, wheels, brakes and everything else is stock same as the cheapies.

The frame on that elite is worth a couple hundred US dollars before ya even ship it here. The hubs are full billet, its got a billet engine dress kit, billet quick twist throttle, adjustable levers, billet tripple clamps and fastace AS-02 forks. It has billet pegs, brake lever and shifter. It also has a crankcase fed, oil cooled Lifan engine with a billet oil cooler. When the Jailing and Lifan are built, the Jailing wont be in the same class as the lifan unless it is fitted with the lifans head.

Good one Mack. What a breath of fresh air, someone with some knowledge finally talking sense instead of useless dribble.

Go the MSO i have the Elite best pit bike going for the cash,shits on the motovert!

Damo

You guys got to be joking. That vert is a very similar bike to a pitpro 'cept for
the Jailing engine. Same frame, hubs, wheels, brakes and everything else is stock same as the cheapies.

The frame on that elite is worth a couple hundred US dollars before ya even ship it here. The hubs are full billet, its got a billet engine dress kit, billet quick twist throttle, adjustable levers, billet tripple clamps and fastace AS-02 forks. It has billet pegs, brake lever and shifter. It also has a crankcase fed, oil cooled Lifan engine with a billet oil cooler. When the Jailing and Lifan are built, the Jailing wont be in the same class as the lifan unless it is fitted with the lifans head.

I'm pretty sure the head on the lifan 140 and jialing are same port sizes, the head you are talking about is the head that is on the 120cc Big valve lifan.

Yeah I've heard alot about motoverts falling apart, get the MSO, same price and better frame.

Latest posts

Back