Motover RX parts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millzy555

Reaction score
G'day all, recently aquired a Motovert RX125 and its missing a few parts, i've emailed motorbike city with no luck...
What does everyone use for mirror??, the handlebar type mount or the screw in ones?
It's missing an indicator too, are these just generic ones?
And engine cover gasket?

Any direction would be great- (there's a Braaap store very close by so might stick my head in there)

Jordan

As for the mirrors if there is screw holes for them, use them, it'll make rego a touch easier (should be a generic size) And those blinkers you should be able to buy a set or replacements for fairly cheap of ebay
LED Blinkers | eBay
plenty of universal ones there :)

Ok, up and running just need a few parts

Mirrors- Does one size fit all???
Stand- any generic one fit??
Need to connect the speedo too!
Battery? any suitable option (ytx4l is like 1mm longer/ wider at around $30 seems cheap

Ok, up and running just need a few parts

Mirrors- Does one size fit all???
Stand- any generic one fit??
Need to connect the speedo too!
Battery? any suitable option (ytx4l is like 1mm longer/ wider at around $30 seems cheap
Call motorbike city and they will help you out
ask for dom

Called him the other day about bearings, he wasnt much help, I'll try again

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Called him the other day about bearings, he wasnt much help, I'll try again

I thought hed remember it it.. dw about it then just take your headstem off and measure the sizes.. you can also see if its tapered etc.. then order in the generic pitbike ones that are on ebay there bound to fit..

I have sorted the bearing, just need the other parts

do your brake/clutch perch's have a threaded hole in them to screw the mirror into ?
if they do then you need to know if they are M8 thread or M10, and whether the Brake perch has a r/h or l/h thread.

engine gaskets can be found at any bike shop, Braaap would stock them.

and you have the link for indicators.
if you buy a new set of led indicators, you will probably need to swap to a led flasher can too
here is a cheap one- Electronic LED Flasher Relay FIX Turn Signal 3 PIN NEW | eBay
a rectangular one- 3 PIN CAR 12V Flasher Relay TO FIX Electronic LED Light Blink Flash CF13 NEW | eBay
and an adjustable rate flasher can-
Electronic LED Flasher Relay FOR CAR Turn Signal Blinker Light 3 PIN Adjustable | eBay

do your brake/clutch perch's have a threaded hole in them to screw the mirror into ?
if they do then you need to know if they are M8 thread or M10, and whether the Brake perch has a r/h or l/h thread.

engine gaskets can be found at any bike shop, Braaap would stock them.

and you have the link for indicators.
if you buy a new set of led indicators, you will probably need to swap to a led flasher can too
here is a cheap one- Electronic LED Flasher Relay FIX Turn Signal 3 PIN NEW | eBay
a rectangular one- 3 PIN CAR 12V Flasher Relay TO FIX Electronic LED Light Blink Flash CF13 NEW | eBay
and an adjustable rate flasher can-
Electronic LED Flasher Relay FOR CAR Turn Signal Blinker Light 3 PIN Adjustable | eBay

Ok i have got the indicators (havent tried them as the plugs are different)
Mirror wise they have the mounts of the clutch/ brake perch. There's heaps on ebay but not sure if it is m8 or m10 thread which is what i need to know!

Gasket i have and installed
Kickstand i'm about to purchase a generic one
Battery purchased today too.

Cheers

Last edited:
screw in an 8mm bolt (M8) to see if it is that size.
i'm sure the sellers on ebay would tell you if you asked them

Last piece in the puzzle....
My speedo has been disconnected and I don't know where the bolt goes to read the magnet. Is there a bracket?
I'm praying for a pic if anyone has one

Latest posts

Back