Motovert Expert

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thumpyh

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Motovert Expert it has elka rear shock, protaper bars and all that other bling stuff, but one thing i noticed is it doesn't have marzocchi forks. Do people option these bikes with different gear and btw i bought the bike from graeme morris.

wait, im a bit confused, what's do you want to know? lol, im sure they put zocchies on it but it's about cost, and do you know what forks came on your bike?? but otherwise your bike sounds like it's pretty much got good gear on it so far, elka, etc... what engine are you running??
________
Oregon medical marijuana

Last edited:
I recently purchased a Motovert Expert it has elka rear shock, protaper bars and all that other bling stuff, but one thing i noticed is it doesn't have marzocchi forks. Do people option these bikes with different gear and btw i bought the bike from graeme morris.

The expert should come with zhoccis as standard. If it hasn't got them on there, someone has removed them prior to selling to you.

^^ there you go, i'd be ringing up and asking what's going on... and also did he give you a "discounted price" or did you pay full dollar, because if you paid full price i'd definately be having a dig lol
________
Lovely Wendie99

Last edited:
I knew the guy from the shop and got it really cheap brand new. Its running a yx 140 but im pretty sure there not zochies cause' there's no sticker that says they are

Last edited:
I knew the guy from the shop and got it really cheap brand new. Its running a yx 140 but im pretty sure there not zochies cause' there's no sticker that says they are

Pretty sure they run a zhocci knock off anyway. Only the pro has the true zhoccis. The forks are still pretty good. Just need heavier fork oil and possible bigger springs if required.

Latest posts

Back