motovert frame?? and pics plz

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divy

Reaction score
will all my parts off my pitpro138 aka 127 fit on a motovert pro frame?

how much would it be,and would it be a good upgrade from my frame or are they pretty much the same in strength

also can some one post up a few pics of pittys with 12'' front an rear rims

cheers

yeah im fairly shure all ur parts will fit on the frame, strength wise id say the motovert frame would be stronger just due to the quality bike thats its from. here a pic ov my MSO 12" front and rear
Picture658.jpg

Hey, my bike (diffrent now, new engine, motard tires, new bars etc) but basically still sitting on 12/12's no fairings on yet

P1000312.jpg

there is a motorvert frame for sale over at fmx oz..

will all my parts off my pitpro138 aka 127 fit on a motovert pro frame?

how much would it be,and would it be a good upgrade from my frame or are they pretty much the same in strength

also can some one post up a few pics of pittys with 12'' front an rear rims

cheers

The Pro frame with sub-frame and foot peg mounts is about $1860 Pretty pricey but has unreal ergos and rides real well. As for pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_1903.jpg
    IMG_1903.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 46
haha they dont hold up too well when theyre hit by a car as well lol, (long story cbf telling now)

Ha Ha Ha ! I was going to refer everyone to the Motovert frame snap link and pics but Hillz beat me to it ! A hollow aluminium twin pipe frame is junk compared to a steel one - alloy has 1/3 rd the strength of chromoly . It would need to be machined from solid heat treated alloy billet - just like the older Thumpstar frames that were made in Germany .

If anyone disagrees - ask yourself why there are NO aluminium spanners or socket sets - because even forged alloy is still weaker than steel . Still disagree ?? Replace all the bolts on your bike with "FORGED" aluminium bolts then email me what ward you're in and what hospital and I'll come visit you !

You can get away with tube alloy swingarms because the shock absorber soaks up the load - but a frame is a different story . Also , the frame Le-garage has on his bike might be OK for motard - but they bend like crap on jumps . We had one and got rid of it !

lol
you guys just made the decision easy for me
it will be the chromoly 125r motovert for me
i saw that vid with the snaped motovert he was doin mad 360's and not landing but the bike was an expert not a pro
from what mojo say the pro frame is "cnc billet alloy frame"
but $$$$$$$$$$ mmmmm big upgrade

i will stick with the chromo frame

p.s i pick it up in a couple of weeks can't wait

Hey, my bike (diffrent now, new engine, motard tires, new bars etc) but basically still sitting on 12/12's no fairings on yet

P1000312.jpg

You've put too long a shock on that frame (forks too) - they are only made to stock CRF50 dimensions so they only take a 250 - 260 mm forward mount rear shock . The chain is going to scrub out to hell on the swingarm - anyone just has to put a straight edge from the front to rear sprockets on your pic to see that . It sticks out like dogs nuts ! My relo bought one from dirtbikesonline and sold it when he copped all the geometry problems .

lol
you guys just made the decision easy for me
it will be the chromoly 125r motovert for me
i saw that vid with the snaped motovert he was doin mad 360's and not landing but the bike was an expert not a pro
from what mojo say the pro frame is "cnc billet alloy frame"
but $$$$$$$$$$ mmmmm big upgrade

i will stick with the chromo frame

p.s i pick it up in a couple of weeks can't wait

Yeah , the Pro frame is excellent , no doubt about that - the Expert is not so good ~ "X" is an unknown factor and a "spurt" is a "drip" under pressure !

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

i like it\

i'm about to get the 125r
i couldn't justify the price of the pro

my bike has the same fram as LeGarage and it hasnt bent to this day (had the bike for one year!) ive jumped easy 20 foot on it to flat sometimes and its still holding up...even cased some doubles and come down really hard! lol today i came down on my front so bad that my bars slipped in the clamps :p NOT FUN! but guess what..the frame held up fine :)
just my 2 cents

all i can say
misc_5951.jpg

misc_5952.jpg

Amazing how often that photo comes out

Got any pics of other broken Motoverts?

I will see you that broken expert and raise you about a dozen broken/bent Atomic/Orion frames just in my workshop.

Latest posts

Back