Motovert Makeover

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet is it one with marzocchi's and elka rear shock

haha compared to my last china i had some orion 125 (to many issues to list), its like riding a factory team bike. Suspension wise it feels and sits like my little bro's 85.

Little bit of anodizing adding colour now

IMG_0141.jpg

Im doin it my self

First coat, looks better in person will take better photo once its dried
IMG_0142.jpg

That's what is commonly referred to as "spray painting" :p

Anodizing is a whole other ball game... I thought you might have a home rig.

haha yeah "spray painting" "anodizing", "tamato" "tomato" jks

i ment anodizing surface spray if that makes sense

Yeah, all good, just couldn't resist having a poke ;)

I do like the way that stuff turns out with a good few coats though, should come up nicely :)

yeah it looks way better than the flat grey they use to be, just need to wait another hour an a half

Yeah didnt put them on but heres the forks anyway.

Will put them on tomorrow and use my camera this time
IMG_0143.jpg

Last edited:
Went for a ride yesterday and learnt that the front brakes are rubbish and just want some good quality brakes. Sooooo im looking at big bike front brake setups and my question is, do i have to buy the whole setup (brake line, caliper disc) or can i buy just the master cylinder.

Or is there any other brake systems out their that are an upgrade of the ones i have now, i can post a pic of the ones i have now if needed

Thanks

Mate get some GPX fronts, there still in a decent price range and Ive found they perform really really well,

however they fit 51mm fork setup

all the best and chuck up piccies please :D

Carlton

The stock single piston caliper is pretty rubbish, upgrade it to a twin piston nissin copy or genuine nissin caliper, the top end should be fine. But remember to replace the fluid with some decent stuff and if you are that hard on brakes avoid the organic material pads and throw in some sintered metal ones, or get genuine nissin pads.
that should be more than enough braking power, i run it on my motard and with the right pads and fluid, they become very powerful.
The pitster pro twin piston from dhz is the one your after, its the same that comes on a honda 450x, and the kawasaki kx 250's

Thanks for the help

The stock single piston caliper is pretty rubbish, upgrade it to a twin piston nissin copy or genuine nissin caliper, the top end should be fine. But remember to replace the fluid with some decent stuff and if you are that hard on brakes avoid the organic material pads and throw in some sintered metal ones, or get genuine nissin pads.
that should be more than enough braking power, i run it on my motard and with the right pads and fluid, they become very powerful.
The pitster pro twin piston from dhz is the one your after, its the same that comes on a honda 450x, and the kawasaki kx 250's

Are these the ones?
PitsterPro HD Race Front Brake Kit, Fits X4R LXR | Mini Bikes | Pitbikes | Dirt Bike Parts & Accessories | DHZ Mini Moto

Latest posts

Back