MOTOVERT or TERRA-MOTO

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

short.y

Reaction score
hey guys,
want some info, what would be better, a motovert or a terra-moto???
what is better built?
engine?
quality??
just some general info please.
Thanks.

terra-moto are top quality and so are motovert. But im pretty sure terra-moto arent being made any more. So probably hard to find a brand new one. Do some research mate, both motovert and terra moto have a website you can get specs on the bikes

Terra Moto is the new namefor thumpstar.... Same company... they are still being built, its just harder to get parts for them in Aus at the moment cos the only importer are currently in liquidation but it opens a door for a new company to do it.. Parts are same quality, its just really personal preference.. I have a terra moto but would love a motovert also! maybe 5 of them!

k cheers guys..
damo, do u kno where i can get a terra-moto at a good price?besides ebay,bikesales,tradingpost etc??
nicce bike by the way!
cheers.

I have a genuine Thumpstar and 2 Motoverts and they compare very similar but trying to buy genuine motovert parts through motovert themselves is like trying to remove a kidney with a paperclip and a blunt knife its a very painful experience.Motoverts are reasonable bikes but their aftersales service and genuine parts backup service leaves alot to be desired.

both are good bikes, only reason i got the motovert was beause i couldnt find a 140 terra from shops. in regards to motovert parts service havnt had to replace anything so dont know, but when i was looking at buying one i looked at a second hand one and the guy bought his from the same shop that i ended up buying form and in the year he had his bike and raced it was able to get parts within 2 days.

Latest posts

Back