• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motovert pitbikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Fellow Miniriders,

We at Mojo Motocycles manufacture, develop and distruibute the Motovert brand of pitbikes. as you can imagine we are an ever expanding company and always looking for feedback to help us continue to be the No.1 selling brand of pitibkes in Australia!

so if you have anything you would like to say, any problems or anything you are really impressed with then post here!

but before you do, like our new facebook site:

MotoVert Motorcycles | Facebook

Attachments

• motovert.jpg
    motovert.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 58
What about the newer model motoverts that have meant to be coming out for ages?

Yeah need new bikes... All the current models have been the same for years and are a little over priced. But they are good quality. Would be nice to see something new. New sticker kits would be cool! But i do like the current ones!

Oh and what Matty said bring back the rx! I want another one now I sold mine haha

Yeah have to agree we need to see a new range happening.
The quality is great in the bikes, although it's still a bit over priced I think considering you can get a good bike with linkage, 175 zongshen, and good branded suspension for $2300.

I have been into both of the motovert stores in vic and I have seen several bikes that have not yet been publicized. Show what you have to offer!!!

Hi guys

thanks for the responses, in september we will be releasing 3 brand new models, not just updated ones. they will have 125, 140 and 160cc engines.

unfortuneately we dont have plans right now to sell the rx model again, but for those dying to get one i know that there is a demo model in motorbikecity at ferntree gully and another that i have here at headquarters that may or may not be going on ebay soon!

thanks for the comments guys, keep them coming.

Hey guys,

we are clearing stock of our old motoverts making way for the new models coming in in around 2 weeks, so if you are after a motovert pro with daytona, elka and marzocchi options then give us a call on 03 83631600 and we can give you a discount. these bikes are not being offered anywhere else apart from forums.

thanks

Last edited:
Awesome stuff mojo.

Cmon let us in on a few features of the new bikes. ;)

Linkage?

I have heard that they have been released. any details, pics, anything.

Grnman, the new Motoverts havent been officially released yet, we are in the process of compiling our brochures and other media of the new bikes, which just landed on Friday!

We will have new specs up next week if not this friday.

We hope youre as excited as we are! :cheeky-smiley-031:

Latest posts

Back