motovert pro 09 ??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudzinski

Reaction score
can anyone tell me why on the australian motovert website the pro 09 model has the 150cc engine and on the american motovert website the pro 09 has the 160 cc engine any help would be great thanks... :confused:

the american motovert pro 160 is a totally different bike to the motovert pro 150.

Speak to City Motorbikes in Laverton.

They are the worldwide distributor of Motovert even for the US. They will be able to fill you in.

I say the 1968 Yamaha DT-1 is a better bike than the '10 YZ450F...
Of course a Motovert dealer is going to say their new bike is better than last years competitors bike....

city motorbikes said that the new 2010 motoverts are better than the pister pro lxr 160

Might want to ask the reasons why? If they can give you solid reason then sweet.

I mean as in specs of the bike.

Last edited:
^^^wonder if they will have a similar price tag to the Linkage 160PP?? wont sell many dont reckon..

one thing i've learnt dealing with shop people... half of them dont know shit

bit of a joke hey... god forbid someone hires a salesman who actually knows what they are on about... or better still, has actually ridden a bike, and those of his competitors...

he works for motovert.... it's not like he's going to tell you the 09 LXR is better than the '10 Motovert...
Not saying the motovert isnt or wont be, but when a salesman from company "A'', tells you that his product is better than the previous years product from company "B", he's just doing what he is paid to do... and thus is full of s***.....

Hey guys you will find than Dom of Motorbike City sells both!

MOJO are the importers of Verts and DHZ import Pitster Pro.

Go down to the Ferntree Gully store and you will see Pitster Pro LXR's sitting next to Motoverts.

Dom is a top bloke and has owned more bikes than you could imagine.
He has riding bikes since a lot of you were even thought off!
Only problem is he is an old prick like me now and has smashed hes leg and cant keep up with the young guys!

Ask him to take a look at the race fleet of verts and you will also find that he has a Pitster Pro LXR 12 fitted with a Daytona 150 race engine. He's riders seem to prefer the Vert's however that is probably due to being used to that setup.
The LXR is a nice looking machine and a fair amount of coin has gone into this bike for example look at the proper airbox arrangment, the frame guards, the flap that stops the mud getting into everything and of course the progressive link setup.

It will be interesting to see when the verts get a progressive link setup.

Last edited:
motovert 2010

Speak to City Motorbikes in Laverton.

They are the worldwide distributor of Motovert even for the US. They will be able to fill you in.

hey i heard that the new motovert 2010 pro model has gone back to the 125 cc motor do u know how much hp its running..

Latest posts

Back