Motovert pro 125 build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0539_zps57e7778a.jpg

IMG_0538_zps32fb239f.jpg

IMG_0540_zps0819a051.jpg

IMG_0541_zps31c1d2bd.jpg

IMG_0543_zps38b99403.jpg

Carby and ignition are on, the bike runs a **** load better. Way more resonsive.
Installed the extended frame under mud gaurd, so i dont keep burning my hand on muffler when lifting.
Also put a line of weld on the pivot arm for brake pedal to bring it down in line with peg. Was sitting really high

IMG_0578_zps925910c5.jpg

IMG_0580_zps1050c9bf.jpg

IMG_0581_zps17f34394.jpg

pipe is finally on an welded back together after cutting a small piece out and also used one of the ncc pipe adapters from DHZ and it fits perfect now, just need to put some thin brass washers inbetween the pipe, adaptor and the engine to stop the leaking. also couldnt find a decent gear leaver to fit so mates dad welded up this one and fits sweet now.
just waiting on engine dress up kit and front brake as the one on it keeps grabbing, even after its been bled.
then just chuck my graphics on an she will be ready to go!

IMG_0626_zps0ffaae37.jpg

new troy lee yellow gips, odi donuts and a avs clutch leaver i had

IMG_0608_zps43ef1378.jpg

pister pro fat bar clamps

IMG_0624_zps828db208.jpg

pro taper mini high bars

IMG_0605_zps3a1f0dd5.jpg

newpitster pro front brake

IMG_0629_zps14269f1c.jpg

IMG_0630_zpsdcc6b6ba.jpg

new red barron red dress up kit, just arrived today

IMG_0632_zpse823c1fb.jpg

the bike as it looks now, just need to finish off the graphics

damn mate the red and blue bling sits nicely with the decal colours, and some trick bits also sik bike mate

damn mate the red and blue bling sits nicely with the decal colours, and some trick bits also sik bike mate

cheers mate! defiantly cant wait to take it out for a spin!

The pipe sounds awesome def happy with how the bike has turned out

IMG_0657_zpsfdd3a387.jpg

IMG_0660_zpsb31cd376.jpg

finally all finished :)
now just hope the fast 50 race doesnt get cancelled here!

Great job Mitch your bike looks great. I like the decals and the red and blue through out the bike. I too like the ignition cover looks trick. I wish you luck with the fast 50 race Mitch :five:

Cheers mate! Turned out better then i thought actually with the colours. Yer the cover looks the part for sure. Ill have my gopro filming if it doesnt get cancelled!

looks great where did you get those graphics and swing arm stickers

Cheers bouma. Ordered the graphics through ringmaster, they make complete custom graphics just have to tell them what you want

another few photos after washing it from the w,e

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

Looks great mitchd sorry to hear that you had a few dramas on the weekend. Once you sort that carby out it will be a rocket mate.

Looks great mitchd sorry to hear that you had a few dramas on the weekend. Once you sort that carby out it will be a rocket mate.

cheers dude! yer was spewing but i guess thats racing for ya! def looking forward to there next one! im hoping they have another one in next few weeks!
i did post a video of the one lap i did do haha i the video section on here

Latest posts

Back