motovert pro, first race an this happens

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unlucky as mate, you had that in the bag!!

yep thats what i thought, was def spewing

man you're quick, unlucky about that bog. i'd like to come up and race that track some day.

cheers dude, still think i could of gone better too! def do it if they have another event the track was awedome

You give that clutch a floggin mate.

i hit nuetral once just before the step up, but yer i do abit haha

Damn dude you were killing it for sure. Real smooth too.

These things happen though. Should be happy you were out front for a while. Will be right up there next race. ;)

Thanks for sharing.

Damn dude you were killing it for sure. Real smooth too.

These things happen though. Should be happy you were out front for a while. Will be right up there next race. ;)

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers man! Yeah thats racing for ya. Was stoked i was winning. Def cant wait for the next one.

Will do mate! Track was awesome wish i got to ridenit abit better! Massive road trip for you. Will let you no though

Byford in west aus mate, Massive trek for ya! But they did say they would have more. For this event you had to have a MA licence as it was a open event

Well not if they do a open again can only get one day licence for a club run. That was why only 10 guys entered the event.

Latest posts

Back