Motovert pro or pitster pro x4

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lathwell671

Reaction score
Alright sweet as. What's the performance like compared to the pitster. My mate has a pitster and I want to at least be on par power wise so we can race haha

Stock yx you will beat no problem however a yx with a tb head you will be around evenly matched (yours will have some more torque because of the longer stroke but has a slightly smaller piston)

depends what model of the motovert pro it is, one had marzocchi forks and elka rear shock with a daytona 125 or standard gpx forks and dnm rear shock with a yx150 or 160
the next year was a daytona 150
sometimes they just had the daytona with standard suspention or all the good bits and no daytona.
same with the pitster pro but towards the end they were 155z and 160HO

i have both motovert (08 125s model and 2004 perimeter) and pitster pro (09 LXR) and there great bikes

wanted to get the pro from the start but the shop wouldnt sell me one, im still looking to get a the klx motovert pro, seem to be hard to find now

Well by the looks and price it'll be the standard suspension but as long as the bike is reliable I'm all good. I don't want a bike with a motor that little things have to be replaced and spends most its life getting fixed. My crf50 has been good in that aspect and its had a hard life but I want something bigger and just set up from stock suspension wise anyways. So I'm making the right choice?

yea mate, even if it does have the gpx forks and dnm rear shock it'll still feel nice over the ruff stuff. as for reliability, i haavnt heard anything bad about the daytonas (apart from wheelying un-expectadely from too much power, lol just kidding, although that could happen ;) )
BUT a bike is only as reliable as u make it. that meens keeping the air filtyer clean, changing the oil regularly, oiling the chain and keeping it adjusted, AND RUN THE ENGINE IN WELL!!! etc. all of things are not all that hard to do, just be patient and make sure to do it all as much as u can. it all will pay off in the long run :)

Last edited:
Stock forks is alright, think my lxrs old forks are similar or the same as the ones on the motovert pro if they are the gold ones.
Dnm rear shocks are pretty good

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back