motovert rx 125/road legal bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zwebx

Reaction score
Hey fellas as most ya know im almost 18... do you know what that means.. i want a bike that can ride to the track and ride home.. without having to look over my shoulder for flashing blue and red lights ;)
so i have a couple of questions about the motovert rx
1st off this is the deal breaker.. is the bike comfortable to ride for bigger people such as myself like a pitpro se or a lxr or is it like riding a atomik nitrus
2. have they got a lighting coil on the new anima 190f's because be stuffed if i have to change a gearbox on a yx bigbore often
because if im going to keep on riding/racing pitbikes im gonna have to make it practical and i dont have enough hours up on my l's to get my car licence straight away

you reckon i could put a postie in the fast 50 class (get it rego'd) and then convert it to mono shock and some gpx shocks with frame strengthening like crazy? and hope to got for no pink sticker lol

are there any other adr compliant bike i could use? also anyone have a motovert frame or things like that to sell?

you reckon i could put a postie in the fast 50 class (get it rego'd) and then convert it to mono shock and some gpx shocks with frame strengthening like crazy? and hope to got for no pink sticker lol

Dunno bout the rest but this i would lov to see :rockon:

looks like a couple of people have tried
craig99.jpg

mod%20ct.JPG

and this one cause it's cool :) Ready for the salt lakes
Dot%20saltlake2.JPG

Saltflat%20CT2.jpg

There's a guy over here the same size as you and he owns an RX with Anima 190 and a Skyteam monkey, he prefers riding the monkey!!!

190 fdx has no lighting coil, but the 150 anima does!! The parts are available!! I have 150 motard and 190 engine coming for my monkey. I'll have to swap the stators over, I'll let you know how I go!!

There's a guy over here the same size as you and he owns an RX with Anima 190 and a Skyteam monkey, he prefers riding the monkey!!!

190 fdx has no lighting coil, but the 150 anima does!! The parts are available!! I have 150 motard and 190 engine coming for my monkey. I'll have to swap the stators over, I'll let you know how I go!!
i mean street riding there is no issue of the size of the bike i can make do and have fun on whatever but when i chuck some knobbies and ride to vcm and have to stand up is when i will get sore + the 2 grand price tag + the anima (hoping to get 600 for my tb engine)
i would go 12 inch rim on the postie as because i already have some :p and + makes it easy to mono shock it

Latest posts

Back