Motovert rx help.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arcano

Reaction score
I need a new rear brake setup (including levers etc) for my motovert rx but can't figure out what ones will fit.

I got a cheap pair from a shop near my place but they don't seem to have any compression and they run against the spokes. I've also tryed called motorbike city but they aren't really any help.

I'm not real mechanically minded so excuse my crappy descriptions of things.

Yeah mate, first place I tryed, it's just transfers you to the motorbike city webpage. I've Called them a few times and the only responce is "too busy".

I have nothing, it came off while I was riding. I Spose that doesn't make anything easier haha.

Random pic's off the net

MV2.jpg

11046d1420178500-2009-motovert-rx175-registered-brisbane-img_0306-jpg

attachment.php

This is an adelaide member Android90s' bike, look's like he has done a conversion on the rear brakes

View attachment 11578

Last edited:
I really appreciate the help guys.

Any idea how I can use the pics to help find a new one?

just make sure it has a 15mm axle hole and is a floating design. thats about all you need to know. oh and the diameter of the brake rotor required as well. Then just make sure your spacers are set well.

why are you changing from stock?

I'm In tighes hill man. I'm not too sure if it had stock ones on it when I got it, but I was riding, pressed on the rears and they just popped off, dragged along the road then ripped off. Scared the crap outa me haha.

It had the bracket bit that bolts onto the swing arm still bolted on but looked like the rest had snapped off.

Cheers or the link I'll grab a pair Monday and see how they go.

Latest posts

Back