MOTOVERT RX MODS ideas please....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoonta68

Reaction score
Hi guys
i have recently purchased a motovert rx off a member of here and im wondering a few things off the bat.

im wanting to do some engine work to standard jialing 125cc electric start engine but dont know were to begin as there not much info at all about these little puppies

Im wanting a larger bore like 150cc or 160cc and want to go whole hog with crank,piston,valve and ect., i have been scoping out big 50's and he offers a bunch of kits for the jialing's b ut unshore if they will suit myne

ill chcuk up some ideas and hopefully somepeople/body can point me in right direction as im new to heavely modifing chinese bike engines

money is no problem just want my rx to scare the shit out of unsuspecting people and hopefully become the fastest RX in aus:eek:

any help will be great and id be happy to do a write up on all mods done for a tech file
cheers

Last edited:
Give Big 50 a call. He can tell you your options & help steer you in the right direction. There are a few getting around with 150's in them. I'm not sure how uping your cc's affects your rego & insurance though? Might be worth looking into.

if u gonna do racing with it or even riding it on the road beef it up to the max is what i would do if money was no problem. everything from big bore kit to oil slinger and heaps of other crap like that so it goes like a rocket.

cheers
ive spokn to andy from big 50's and am going for a fully modified 15xcc rebuild with all the juice
hes a damn knowlegable guy and i know he will come up with the goods
keep u guys posted as all woerk will be getting done after reg and rwc

cheers

nice man, keep up with the pics and what if any troubles you run into as im sure other members or future RX purchases may be interested also.

rx

sounds good man keep us updated i will be gettin one at the end of this month i test rided one the other day andam hooked also would u know the fuel range on these???

look after my baby mate

i know you will

I will graham my freind
only the best will be getting used and done to this rx
lets just say the previously talked about 15Xcc upgrade has beenm binned in favor of a little known item called the DAYTONA TREX 150cc:eek:

so shell be moving along nicely and will play havok with the front tyre mounted speedo??????have a guess lol

ill be happy to start a rx info thread once its in my hands and will always be happy to inform any new owners of any info they need

plus i will be starting a RX owners club in next few months once theres more on roads

I brought a Motovert Rx from citymotor bikes and they supply a rx performance kit with each bike sold . I rode a stock Rx and one with a YX150 motor in it and one with the performance kit they are motovert experts. I love my RX it goes hard much harder than stock the boys at CityMotorBikes are very helpfull and open late 7 Days thay run the motovert factory race team and their race bikes look trick.

lets just say the previously talked about 15Xcc upgrade has beenm binned in favor of a little known item called the DAYTONA TREX 150cc:eek:

How long do you want to wait for this engine ....my Pal is a pitpro seller and there is no T-Rex 150 in site yet....can last up tp september!!:cool: ...if you want to race get your engine fixed!!

lol yer themountain they be out round then... but we got an prerealed motor for him coming(1 of 2 in aust. motovert got the other)
so he wont be waitin to long.... spoonta68 gonna have the world fastest RX:D

I think Daytona motors are great i have a 08 Motovert Pro which goes hard at moment i have the new Lifan 150 motor in it been riding it for a month now style looks similar too daytona on the outside.The Lifan 150 has good low down grunt but does not rev like the Daytona i will put the 125 Daytona motor back in this week .I have something special coming very soon for my 08 Pro and my RX can't wait .Horse power is a beautiful thing,Especially when its in a quality bike like a motovert. City motorbikes gets all the bits i ask for
and are open 7 days.

Big Air wat u got comein.... if u relly want them to go we got BVH for them 28/24 wif an pe28mm carby it easy 2more hp

if you reeeeally want them to go you get a gpx 160. Tb bigborekit and a ported V2 head!!;)
177cc and 20 HP:eek:

How long do you want to wait for this engine ....my Pal is a pitpro seller and there is no T-Rex 150 in site yet....can last up tp september!!:cool: ...if you want to race get your engine fixed!!
LOL
alls good MILD TO WILD have me covered nicely :)

i agree with the bloke who sez that theres nothing sweeter than a top qaulity bike and motovert is indeed that

hi All
I'm new to thsi forum but i did see many motvert owners here and I hope anyone of you can help me..

I bought a motovert pro 07 (alu frame) rolling frame and i want to put my
YX150 motor in it but it seems it wil not fit.. have any of you did try to put that motor in ?

and if not possibel i'm thinking of putting the daytona 150 cc motor in it.. would that be a better choise as for fitting ,.....?

thanks in advance

Penumbra

Latest posts

Back