motovert rx questions.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arcano

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just picked up a 06 rx125 and had a few questions.

What engines are a straight swap? doesnt have to be any bigger cc but curious for when/if the one it it goes.

Also im Looking to get some new lights as the stock ones in it are pretty dim, any recommendations?

Thanks.

I brought a set of the sachs madass lights to replace the stock ones as im not really a fan of them. if theyre also dim i'll sort it out after that.

also i had my rear brake fall off (lol) and break while i was riding to work the other day and im having trouble finding ones that fit, any tips for how to/where to find a whole setup including the foot lever? im not really good with this sort of thing and no mechanics around here really want to look at it.

theres exact copys of the rx tail lights on ebay....like 20 delivered in aus or 9 bux from china

The stock head light is crap as is the bulb. I got a new bulb and it helped out heaps but with the stock setup its not going to ever be awesome. I got a set of LED lights and mounted them where my indicators were and they are blinding to say the least!

Regarding the tail light, mine was fine but i also got a set of these and they work really well.

20150122_125551_HDR[1].jpg

Latest posts

Back