Motovert type r

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So as most know I bought kostas motovert a while back. Its in really good nick for what I paid, and has the potential to become a freaking sweet bike in time. I have had a few rides on it, and I have a to do list now lol. I love the travel the cr80 shock has, but its to soft in its intial stroke so that will be re valved in the future, the gpx forks are a little stiff compared to the zochies im used to, and seeing as my eldest son claimed the psto (he likes the bling rims and bars, and it actually goes a touch harder!) I cant really steal them, so I will chuck some lighter weight oil in them, hopefully that sorts that out.
At the moment I am trying to sort the jetting out, the 118 mains i chucked in feels heaps better, but I cant seem to get the pilot spot on. I will eventually sort it no doubt, im planning on swapping carbs with the other bike and seeing if that changes anything as that bike runs spot on. Anyway I had a quick spin for fathers day, despite the carb issues it was still a blast.
4c57f0d633fba798f0728b51418b7a29.jpg
e1ecd2b85ef9af631ea6d629f41078f8.jpg

Nice work, the pic's look very bright ?

For anyone looking at them, those shot's are of Stu going up a 25° incline too

Latest posts

Back