Motovert

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if i had $3500 i will be buying a motovert pro for sure they are heaps good i kind of like pit bikes better then big bikes for some reason mabe cause you can throw them around more and have heaps more fun on them. but on the otehr hand big bikes have heaps more power but not as fun as a pitty. thats wat i think.

thanks

yeh i guess motoverts are still sick tho but like i said before id be goin a 2nd hand 85 2 stroke or maybe even a 125 if youre lucky

i have the 06 motovert 110 and that thing kicks ass it might sound slow coz its a 110 but it beats 138cc pitpro

i have the motovert expert and its a sick lil bike easy to throw round and it gets up and goes when it wants 2 altho the pro is the higher version out of the to ide still prefer a expert :)

Flarry you 100% right man.
yes i was goning to get a pro but.. the thing that led me away from it was its alot heavyer than i thort. it was a ton.
still motovert will take down alot more bikes than u think
there quick as!

I have a motovert expert and its a sick bike i rekon.... How long have you had your one for helen .. i have just got mine .. Have you ever had any probs with it??

Got my self the Expert too, Its pretty sik little ride.. Got it set up as a Supermotard and it flys.. Thinking about Getting IRK, And maybe a head kit With Widowed pistons, To get abit more topend..

As for problems ive had a Couple of minnor ones.. All Brake problems, But I found that the standard (chinese) brake fluid is shit, So bleed em and wack some good shit in it mate ;)

Latest posts

Back