MPE's Ride with Captain Dust & The Boys

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o.jpg

z.jpg

We couldnt get any lond distance shots as B Rads track winds all round his backyard up the hills and back so many times.It is a very tiring technical sweeta ass track !!
Cheers

PS...SCROLL BACK TO THE LAST PAGE FOR MORE PICS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Looks sweet brian and captain dust.... Is that Trigger (benny) as well I see??? BE on pitties..... sweet!

Yeah im still out riding mine brain, went up to eagle on the hill on it last Friday. It needs a clean though its to dirty for my liking maybe tonight.... When we getting out for a ride?

yeww looks like the adelaide boys had some fun. Me and my mates (4 of us) would love to come up for a ride some day...or you guys could come down here...we have a couple of tracks to tear up but nothing ,ade for a pit bike...still good tho. Or you could treck up and come to t-bones in a fortnight ;)

Wooooo sick pics brian. You look funny with armour on!!!

lol that track wasn't sandy compared to monarto. Your hubs get buried while you are riding LOL

Hey guys.
Hopefully we can get everyone together for a ride sometime soon.The more 50s blasting around at once the better I reckon.
Kidaffa no Trigger this time[ I think he may have snapped a collar bone 2 weeks back on his MX bike..May be wrong about that tho]
The sandy spot at B Rads track was a horse Dressage arena so it is real soft and is as boggy as !!

Sydney you think I look funny with body armour on Eh ? you should see me without it on I look like Big Bird from Sesame St.. LOL

Cheers Brian

Latest posts

Back