MR t-shirts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i know that but i just read it like that :)
edit:
who the hell gave me neg rep for that post???
i was just asking geez!

You didnt deserve that mate so dont worry about +reps to make up for it.

Tyd if your going to -Rep then at least put your name to it! If you continue to give -Rep for no good reason we will have to disable that option for you. -Reps

I neg repped him because it was a stupid post, as I stated.. *waits for more neg rep coming my way*

I neg repped him because it was a stupid post, as I stated.. *waits for more neg rep coming my way*

How about I negative rep you for every stupid post you make? You would be in the red straight away.

Just because someone posts something you think is stupid, doesn't justify negative rep. I actually got a laugh when I read it.

i dont understand why atomik recieved neg rep... he was only asking

im not having ago at anyone here but, if every person recieved neg rep for a stupid question then most of us would hav red rep... as im sure most have us have asked a stupid question or to in our days...

yep i think its pretty poor too..

instead of flaming or neg rep'in him why not try to educate him, it costs nothing and youll get a bigger kick out of it..

Latest posts

Back