Mso elite

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's exactly the same as my old braaap. Them frames are meant to run an a style swing arm.

there are couple of different variants of that frame.. a few well known brands used it.

i think mso was 1
also think pitboss was another then as rach says above

Ok I'm abit of a dud but I just realized pitpro marked on the seat... Unless they have used the seat of a pitpro not quite sure.

yeah i noticed the pitpro on the seat too, but from my knowledge they didnt use that frame..

i could be wrong tho

The seller has no idea so fingers crossed this turns out to be a decent buy! will find out on saturday...

Wish me luck

Cheers for the input guys, I feel like a teenager again haven't had a midsized since I was one.

How do I explain this to my gf

pit pro 140......exellent condition | eBay #ebaymobile

Just baught another bikes want to swap the trick bits around and properly turn the other into motard

Tell her, "comparatively, there are a finite number of motorcycles and an infinite number of girlfriends... If you prefer, I can start collecting girlfriends."

I have several motorbikes ;)

One down one to go, could be in better condition one rims damaged and one has a rooted valve but it goes good.. The billet hubs are good but id Like to get then relaxed with a better rim! Pictures to come

Tell her, "comparatively, there are a finite number of motorcycles and an infinite number of girlfriends... If you prefer, I can start collecting girlfriends."

I have several motorbikes ;)

Hey its worth a shot, she might like the idea of collecting girlfriends :D

Latest posts

Back