mso new range

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacko

Reaction score
hi guys i've bieng waiting a couple of weeks to see the new mso range does ne1 no when the new range comes out any info would be great

comes out very soon like a couple of weeks i think

Last edited:
all these new X7r's will now be yesterdays bike:p shouldve waited fellas lol

Yeah new reange coming out soon... nice avatar sydney.

there wont be much difference i woudnt think but we will have to wait and see.

the x7r is still a nice bike unit your bike is wicked with that five o kit on it reli suits it if it was me i would have got the pro for the better forks

Hey guys, the first of the new bikes should be arriving in the last quarter of this month with another hopefully not to long after that. The first bikes will be a step up from the X7R. After that we will have our new Pro & Elite. We have been working on the Elite since December and as it is totally different to anything we have used before we tested it thoroughly to make sure it was right. It rides and feels like a big bike. It's tough as and I'm sure everyone will like it.

As soon as we have some pics and have final dates we will let everyone know.

Ride Safe

Ken

can't wait.
so r they gonna be whole new bikes or the original bikes with upgrades?

The new Elite is a totally different look and the Pro and the 140 S are upgrades eg: 140cc Engines, Cradle Frames, Kendas & DNM Suspension. The 140 S is due for completion early next week so we should have some photos fairly soon. Stay tuned....promise we'll update you as soon as we can.

Ciao, Linda

Latest posts

Back