mso pit bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all of them look nice.... i like the x7r and the x6r the most cause they dont look over done and hav heaps of potential

the bikes are looking good mate, especially with that Taiwan made fastace worth for the coin.

i got an mso x6r and its a real solid bike looks trick too and the qualitly is real high goes good too,i love the x7r and the a frame swingarm its also got a fast ace rear shock which is a plus especially for the cheap price tag its caring and mso has the best customer service,hands down

thats good to hear unit_mx, very good news. also kudos to the motospeed crew for their customer service, its becoming scarse nowadays so its good to hear companies such as motospeed still have that service.

Cheers, Tony.

u hav to take ur hats off to the pple at motospeed cause they go out off there way to meet u at a place that u know to save u time and effert and a bit of fuel! well done motospeed!

Goodaye guys, thanks for the support. We are stoked to know that everybody feels we are doing the right thing by you guys. We'll make sure we keep it up.

ride safe

Ken & Linda

Hey guys. i got an X7R from these guys. has been a great bike, just be where, as with all these bikes go over them before you ride. i have only run a tank and a half through it and it has died on me and the steering locked up. turns out the stock wiring under the tank had a dodgey connection. soldered all the quick connect all fixed. As for the steering had to pull the forks off and found that from the factory there is ZERO grease on the roller taper bearings.

It smashed the top race and jamed the steering. new bearings and plenty of grease and shes back on the track.

Great bike and the best coutemer service. its all good i expected it from the bike, its not a honda/yamaha. i actually espected worse :D

mudlux101... urs could just hav been a factory fault n only hav happened on a couple of bikes.. i think they look sik n i will prob buy 1 next year

hey mudlux i had exact same problem with the steering, there was NO grease on the bearings. I have the pitpro 138 virtually the same bike cept for the forks and customer service.

Could some one please tell me the difference between the Pro and the X7r? I can see the oil cooler and forks/bars/clamp.

Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back