MSO...We Salute You

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mech_eng_matty

Reaction score
Hey All,

Well finally it happened. I GOT A BIKE!!! After much stuffing around and waiting for people to get themselves organised we finally got 3 X6R's from the guys at MSO.

I just wanted to publically thank them for all they did for us during our purchasing process.

Linda and Ken are fantastic people to deal with, they help you through the whole process, they do everything they can to do the best price possible and they're bikes are of the highest standard for this price range.

Thankyou very much guys, i can't put into words how great it has been to deal with you.

Cheers

Matty

My dealings with them have been wonderful. Very friendly and happy to help out as much as they can. Highly recommended :)

same here they where the best to deal with when i bought my bike they are the best.

we hear from another VERY satisfied customer from mso...this just shows how good they r ...good work guys

Yeah oi they are SO good!

My motor stuffed up (lifan 125) so they sent me a 138cc replacement!!

cheers mso

i've herd no bad about mso might sell my mojo and buy 1 there service is second 2 none

Hey guys its a great thing seeing forum users supporting MSO ,one of the forum sponsors obviously doing it right !!.....Think about this :Ebay may be the quick answer to your needs but Ebay like Junk food usually leaves you with the feeling 1 hour later you are left wondering why you paid for that Crap !!
Support the Forum Sponsors businesses that are in it because they Love It !!

Cheers Brian

Last edited:
It is not often that I’m lost for words……but I am now :eek: Thanks Matt for your ‘Public’ show of appreciation and to everyone else for your support.

It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with every one of you (not to mention all our other buyers that are not members of this Forum) and you know we are always here to help.

Thanks again,

Linda & Ken

round of applause for mso there the best lol

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP....

Yes, I agree !! MSO ROCK !! They have been more then helpfull and went completely out of there way to help my brother get his MSO PRO !! Thanks again LINDA and KEN !!!

Latest posts

Back