MSO X7R (black)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it possible to put bore kits on the bikes?
which brands make them and stuff?
cheers.

hmmmmm, I fail to see how they are that much better than the agb-29s (orion and atomik).

fair enough the elite looks bling as, cnc bits everywhere...

except for the fastace rear shock (worth $70 on ebay), the X7R looks to have a lot of the same parts as my pitpro... exhaust, bars, levers, engine, air filter, triple clamps, bash plate, brakes, grips, chain, tyres.... all the same? forks look the same as atomik prox, frame looks identical to a DHZ.

even the same cheap looking chinese bolts everywhere lol, just costs another 400 bucks ;)

mate you can't go making those sorts of assumptions like that with out having a real solid long look at the bike and then further stripping it back and having a real in depth look.yes a pitpro does appear to be similar from a very quick glance but the devil is in the detail on the x7r ,they do come from the same factory as pitpro though mso bikes a manufactured to a higher quality than the pit pro's ,those parts you listed are very generic of course there going to be running some of the same parts as the come from the same factory ,the price difference is fair when compared to a higher grade bike.

haha yeh there still got those cheap chinease bolts everywhere to lol

i just bought one leaving work to pik it up shortly cant wait ..........

Latest posts

Back