MSO X7R (black)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mechanic-man

Reaction score
is this a good bike? looking at them and they look good.
Few q's"
gears; 1 down 3 up?
are the front forks good?
good frame?
good engine< and are there many mods for it?
out of ten what would you give it?

Thanks a ton guys! ben.

yea excellent bike! i think that motospeed have reasonable bikes at reasonable prices... any of them are much better then orion or atomic, so ur already on a good start

So is it worth investing my moooooola into?

I would say it's well worth it. MSO have by far the best customer service you are going to find anywhere and the bikes are awesome as well. I've got an MSO Elite and it was worth every cent. Had it for a while now and no problems whatsoever. Go for it you can't go wrong IMO.

Mines different to the suspension on the X7R but it's still heaps good, can't go wrong I reckon.

It says it's a 4 up gearbox on the website which is good as well and from what I read on here there are plenty of mods for that engine.

well i'll want to put a big borekit and a exhaust on it soon so...

Thanks for ya help man.
ben.

more often than not the purchased bike is the X6R but this is only due to financial reasons as the X7R is a better bike. seriously you cant go wrong with one of these, they still base themselves on good ol' customer service and always aid your needs. good bunch of blokes and they have a good quality bike. definatly worth the money that you would spend on it thats for sure. the motor being the Lifan which it is, this in itself is a good sign that the gents at MSO have gone their homework and found what are the most common parts, who is using what etc etc....

my personal recommendation would be to gt the X7R as its a soild bike and has great ratings.

Cheers, Tony.

The suspenction is like most china bike suspenction, its good for a while but then turns into a pogo stick, easy fix to get it re gassed

Guys i own a ELite Pro 138cc MSO they are sik,with fastace shockies and all the fruit.Great race bikes and only about $2200 compared to like terra-moto for $3300

Damo

guys, whats the differance between the x7r and the Pro?
is it just the oil cooler? nething else?

Ben.

guys, whats the differance between the x7r and the Pro?
is it just the oil cooler? nething else?

Ben.

The Pro has the Fastace AS-02 front forks as well. Well worth the extra I reckon. I have those on my Elite and they're great forks.

The suspenction is like most china bike suspenction, its good for a while but then turns into a pogo stick, easy fix to get it re gassed

na sorry mate i hav to say thats all shit braz.....the rear shock is fastace n the front forks n rear shock r near fully adjustable more than any other bike on ebay or atomik related.... not dissin those other brands pplz....peace out

Latest posts

Back