mso

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

#214 Seb

Reaction score
hey guys i cant seem to be able to find a good web site which sells mso or one at all i was wondering wheather any of you could give me a hand.:confused:

The only way you will get an MSO is if you bought one second hand coz they are no longer importing them.

Frames

We have snapped 2 of these bikes off at the steering stem (alloy frame). They were not abused and had after market forks and shock. One was 6 months old. Really scared him. Should see the skin off my 7 year old as he got tangled in the wreckage.

We have snapped 2 of these bikes off at the steering stem (alloy frame). They were not abused and had after market forks and shock. One was 6 months old. Really scared him. Should see the skin off my 7 year old as he got tangled in the wreckage.

pictures???

if its a single tube frame then yer, there ****,

P1002155.jpg

P1002159.jpg

P1002158.jpg

P1002157.jpg

P1002156.jpg

**** dude, but yer single tbe frames are weak as, i crackd mine in like 6 places , you should upgrade to a doulbe tube, cost me $135, frame 100, bearing 20 and longer head stem bolt was $15 and did every thing my self, mite need diff brake lever too,

if you look up no_crf_here he did the same thing with his motard too,

mine are working.. its you..

Latest posts

Back