Muffler Choice

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id go this one mate, as the exhaust you mentioned runs on the inside of the frame and judging from your video the exhaust runs on the outside of the frame, this pipe is the biggest pipe you can get and is a 32mm out to 38mm pipe straight thru and full noise.
32mm BIG BORE EXHAUST FIT Chinese KLX110 SDG PIT BIKE | eBay
the ad says klx110cc pipe but in the description its says it fits crf50, and crf50 is the style you want as your plastics are crf50 style, but you will have to specify what type(crf50)

So that pipe you linked me too, That pipe is a good pipe for the money? And it is basically straight pipe? I am also wondering sense it is bigger then my stock pipe sense my stock pipe is a 28mm will this pipe be better sense it a 32mm?

So that pipe you linked me too, That pipe is a good pipe for the money? And it is basically straight pipe? I am also wondering sense it is bigger then my stock pipe sense my stock pipe is a 28mm will this pipe be better sense it a 32mm?

Yeah its a good pipe for the money mate. If you had a 160 it would be a good upgrade but cause you got a smaller engine it may not necessarily give you more performance but it will breathe better and be louder, And louder makes its sound like its got more power. I'd go for it big dog, either way its a good upgrade lad.:)

Alright, because I think my stock pipe is restricting my motor some because when i look threw it at the end i can not see straight threw the pipe. I see the baffler first and cant really see threw it. So the second pipe you posted would be the best one? Could i just get a muffler and weld it on to my current pipe and remove the stock muffler?

That basically the same kind of muffler i have on there now... That is a stock one

if you have a 125cc engine a 32mm pipe is over kill..

smaller header pipe will keep low end torque..

Alright so a 28mm is about the size of pipe i would need.. Basically my stock pipe is fine, just need a better muffler for it?

If you can't see thru your muffler it may be collapsed, the one I linked is straight thru and is all it needs really.def stick with the 28mm and just replace the muffler

Whats a good muffler to get then? The one you linked me looks just like my stock muffler.

I notice my stock muffler is straight pipe already. There was just a netting on it so i could not see straight threw it, but i remove the netting so now i can.

Latest posts

Back