Muffler Snapped

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bighomedog11

Reaction score
Hey so today i went out and did alittle riding, and i notice that my muffler had snapped. I am looking to buy a new muffler and i am wondering what is a good one to get? Or i was thinking about getting this whole new pipe and muffler from ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/32mm-BIG-BO...Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e701a3034&vxp=mtr
Are those any good or they crap??
Also i am wondering is it bad to run the bike without a muffler and just the pipe?

Are those any good or they crap??
Also i am wondering is it bad to run the bike without a muffler and just the pipe?

i havent had one... it looks alright
2. it would be bad for your ears and neighbours.... also your likley to lose power..

Yeah i think it should be fine.. It feels like it has more power to me but it could be just because its louder.. Yeah i was thinking it was good pipe but don't wont to waste my money if its not going to do anything

I think you lose a tad of bottom end by running a big pipe like that if your engine is a 110 or smaller, but i have seen heaps of 110s running this exact pipe and muffler and they have run really good and sound great also, i can recommend it mate.

i have the same sort of setup on my Atomik 150, TTR style pipe though.
it is loud, makes my pit bike sound like a CRF450

i have the same sort of setup on my Atomik 150, TTR style pipe though.
it is loud, makes my pit bike sound like a CRF450

Copy that craig, they def are noisy buggers.

Alright so they are good pipes to get? I have a 125cc by the way. And will running without a muffler harm anything?

Ive always heard that with out a muffler you wont have enough back pressure and could harm your valves.

Yeah you need back pressure but i dont think it would do any major damages. I am just going to order that pipe because it is loud as hell

i tell ya what the pitpro dual exhausts sound pretty mean and not too loud either

Latest posts

Back