Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCN0301.jpg

heres my ugly mug :D lol

Gday how yas goin.... Here is me... Little bit intoxicated but me nonetheless

02082009328.jpg19072008139.jpg

Last edited:
5412_117683753015_586108015_2504509.jpg

(me and my bestie)
Should stop taking random hats out on the town, gets a laugh though :D

...there is nothing the slightest bit random about the above picture. lol

i keep trying to tell people that. but they dont believe me.....????

haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa bulldog looks about twelve years old ....lol

went clubbing ummmmmm ended up at cop shop lol..... not sure what really happend but i remember giving those cops a handful so i probably deserve it... i was giving them alot of crap!
Was a blurry night
but yer now i wait for court........ god i hate clubbing

Word of warning dont go clubbing!!!!!! its so gay and always turns out bad ..... for me

agreed. clubbing usually is a bit gay. too much hair product, too many girls wearing glitter and boys who dress like girls with gay haircuts and shitty music.

exactly that! first time i went didnt get in anywhere because i didnt dress GAY enough (stood around all night like a tosser) second time got kicked out and lost a few hundred dollers and my phone , 3rd time .... Court , and sore arms!

gay thing is all me mates crave it and go every weekend ..... i cant justify spending your weeks pay on overpriced drinks cover charges and taxies.......

Back on topic get your ugly mugs up!!

i was thinking about it haha thought of this thread and was like ooooooohh that would be so good , had to hold piece of paper with my details on it and that.

new beginning...New Photo.

Back to single life, so had to spice up the photo a bit, dont really care what u all think, haha

Attachments

• borris1.jpg
    borris1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 45
i love this spot, good ride to get there
1mtdale2.jpg

THis is for you Emetic, the lil one is hayden. one of our late night Lano missons
DSC00063.jpg

Haha some one woke me up at 3am at alkimos riding spot
DSC00056.jpg

Sand bike boy about to eat it AGAIN
DSC00048.jpg

Latest posts

Back