Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
exactly that! first time i went didnt get in anywhere because i didnt dress GAY enough (stood around all night like a tosser) second time got kicked out and lost a few hundred dollers and my phone , 3rd time .... Court , and sore arms!

gay thing is all me mates crave it and go every weekend ..... i cant justify spending your weeks pay on overpriced drinks cover charges and taxies.......

Back on topic get your ugly mugs up!!

wrong clubs, bro! $4 drinks, spunky goth chicks with tatts, live bands.... and bouncers that show some respect.... after blowing $150 on the $4 drinks....:D

screw the techno rave scenes:p

Thats the way! where is this place you speak of??

Edit , what the hell its like 12 at night , and my neighbor is climbing up his ladder fixing something on his roof?? right outside my window :confused:

Last edited:
1Theboys.jpg

Bump!!

ohhh haha and hillz has a M/M one bahahahah going to do some back flips huh? full gangsta write there, lol

Milfboy you may NOT bump this thread, unless you are going to throw a pic of your bonce up there...

pretty smooth there doggy... missus doesnt look too impressed though.. ha ha

IMGP0065.jpg

thats me now.. after a few drinks, hadnt shaved
27 male Adelaide
and word of warning..the pic gets bigger....

Last edited:
Throwing my kid of the hill. I'M KING! Until the little brat behind me knee-chopped me.
zoocar014.jpg

Sportin wood:
224100_6814030698_828510698_256517_4803_n.jpg

"Hey, Dad! There's a horse pooping over there."
8-11-08004.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back