Music Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to be schooled!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Yg-RIOATCbU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DOHOnbbc3eo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/C7D27mL2JkI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0F0CAEoF4XM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And Probably the greatest rap album of all time! An honorable mention to.... 7m35sec
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/R2ipqGiZQ10" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
[video=youtube;HcXNPI-IPPM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcXNPI-IPPM#t=21[/video]

That is seriously the gayest **** ever.

Rub my **** on expensive ****. lol

Lol That's even worse than the one I remember! Ninja or something?

Ill try and find it?

Here it is. This dudes deadly as! :frustrated:

(quote from the singer 3:55) "This is like the coolest song I've ever heard in my life" "All up in the interweb"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cegdR0GiJl4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
i'm not a fan,
but thought their video was a bit funny/weird/twisted, lol

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="1" data-href="/paulie.franky.branc/videos/vb.100000309142426/958061790880783/?type=1"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite="https://www.facebook.com/paulie.franky.branc/videos/958061790880783/"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/paulie.franky.branc/videos/958061790880783/"></a><p>Check this out!! this looks cool, I seen an idea similar on a instrument, but I wondered what one of the greatest songs ever written sounded and looked like through the 6 strings filmed #fromtheinsideout #randomradness !! so close no matter how far</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/paulie.franky.branc">Paulie Boii Branc</a> on Saturday, July 11, 2015</blockquote></div></div>

Its not a vid, but my new baby kayla got me, 7 string ibanez, plays like silk!
9bfd2aa2d291c9b7ecb74b36bfa0dc73.jpg

Is that an rg7421 or whatever they're called lol, how much did she get it for.
What's the neck like is it fast and is there any flex?
Wouldn't mind a 7 but just can't bring myself to get one cause not sure if like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude that is one sick guitar.

Score for $500.

I gotta get back into my music again. Been years.

Just scoped out a new Acoustic and Electric guitar to screw around on.

Been wanting a JL7 or Loomis forever never been able to save enough to drop that kind of money on it thou.
8e00461ffc454a9a618f0738698cab4b.jpg
42ec483b503f9b5cf2ec4b21d6c3422a.jpg

Here's my current guitars, the Ibanez is a custom paint job with Seymour Duncan invaders and a killpot in the tone knob, it's a weapon, favourite guitar.
0b118cbe45f03c911b715b2eac782d24.jpg

So what's the go with the 7 strings?

Is the extra string dropped D?

Last edited:
In normal tuning, a low b, when dropped becomes a low A. Huge chunk behind it when drop tuned.
Your ibanez is freaking sweet brendo, very jelly lol.

Yeah cheers man it's so versatile it ain't funny and the invaders are the best passive metal pickups, not really a fan of actives only cause the constant battery changes.
Just recently got a laney ironheart irt pair that with a mxr 10 band eq pedal and you've got yourself any metal sound you've ever heard, massive chunk to the highest highs best relatively cheap setup.

Latest posts

Back