mv24's LXR build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah i rode later on. in alot of pain now tho but i think its just really bruised.
almost had another crash because some ****wit 450 rider cut infront of me when i was 2 meters away from my friend on a 250 and he rev limited the bike and roosted me.

on a 450 you'd think he would just ride around me and my friend with the extra 266cc but oh well was just a wanker i guess like dad said as he saw it.

thanks. cant walk now tho lol

obviously the first most important thing is you will be fine mate which is good news, secondly did you have the go-pro on to record it.But get some rest and you should heal quickly.:)

nah i didnt have my contour on at the time. glad because it would of broken and it was only my first lap so wasn't even going fast.
must of hit a rock or hole and bike jumped up and slid right then left then right and then i went one way and the bike went the other way
only just healed up from my last crash lol i can't have a break from crashing now haha
AD9B6E3F-B0F2-48FA-98C3-0FBDE48C53DD-785-0000017E67BD6435.jpg

C1B635DE-1C30-438B-B880-DA1DBEA7D6E4-785-0000017E77A8E03E.jpg

So it was like a highside harry, Will that helmet pass scrutineering?, up here for road racing even a scratch or chip is deemed unusable and must be replaced, but it does look like a solid crash alright, racing or not thats why we wear helmets mate, and yeah the contour would of been a little 2nd hand. Good stuff mate.

So it was like a highside harry, Will that helmet pass scrutineering?, up here for road racing even a scratch or chip is deemed unusable and must be replaced, but it does look like a solid crash alright, racing or not thats why we wear helmets mate, and yeah the contour would of been a little 2nd hand. Good stuff mate.

yeah highside. they haven't checked helmets so far so should be alright. its not broken didnt have a hard hit on it, i landed on my leg and arm and head just scrapped the ground. not sore head or neck or anything so should be good. i'll be right

Oh Hazza. lol. Gotta keep that thing upright.

Your getting a new helmet too. That one is shagged and not worth permanent brain injury if you crash again!! You have already had 1 big off at VCM and scarred your head up so you want to look after it.

Even if its just scratched? Wasn't a fast crash and landed on my arm and leg helmet just scraped the ground?

Looks like a pretty nasty scratch to me.

Push in around the scratch and make sure the foam underneath don't feel dented.

Did you replace it after VCM crash? If you didn't I would be getting a new one for sure. That was a hard hit.

Yeah I replaced the yarram one. Was split so couldn't wear it anyway.
Sucks scratching helmets :( oh well that's what there for

I can't believe they don't scrutineer helmets, up here even the date of manufacture is noted and if older than 5 years is not usable, its what's on the inside that you can't see and one small crack that's impacted again can result in injuries that may have been avoidable thru the purchase of a new helmet:)

True enough, it was more a reference to the awareness of the people running the show. I've always found scrutineering to be more intense for anything involving bitumen.

Helmets are cheap, you can't replace brain function!

Thats for sure, look at al our politicians, perhaps if they were more versed about wearing helmets when they were younger we might have smarter people running the country, but alas :p

every post you do is so funny tim hahahaha

few more pictures of it shiney and at night
35350C22-6B3E-4E50-968B-EF5EB125ADED-1510-000002C4E77A7AA7.jpg

7E7F97F6-CB0C-46C3-BDD7-379150E8294F-1510-000002C4D50AE134.jpg

got some parts coming hopefully tomorrow :D

Damn that looks so nice man. I love it. :)

What new bit's are on the way?

new whole front brake setup.
new clutch lever snapped when i crashed it
new grips as i ripped half them off when i crashed it
proper fork guards
seat for the motovert so that is just about rideable

Latest posts

Back